Qualifying Conditions

Hey there how is everybody doing today on this beautiful day in Michigan. Well to start off my topic as you know already it is about Anxiety and depression under the qualifying conditions list. First off I am a believer that marijuana can and will help the symptoms and conditions of anxiety and depression. It has been proved in medical studies that it would be of use. I just filled out my petition and submitted a paper on why I believe that they should be put on the list of qualifying conditions. I dont quite understand why others choose to rebel against marijuana, yes I do know that it is there right as well as ours is to pursue it for medical purposes. But marijuana is a god given plant, with just a seed you can plant it in soil water it and let sunlight beam upon it and it will grow right before your eyes. Thank you for reading and please post your opinions on this topic and if anyone else has submitted a petition.

welcomea.gif

" HydroBUDD420 " to MMMA 2.0

Just so you know... We are on your side....

I for one know that Medical Marijuana helps many of

my Friends and Family w/ Anxiety and Depression .

Right now :

Question: What medical conditions are eligible?

Answer: Patients must suffer from a debilitating medical condition, defined as:

( a ) cancer, glaucoma, or positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV),

acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,

Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, or nail patella.

( B ) a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment

that produces one of more of the following:

( i ) cachexia or wasting syndrome;

( ii ) severe and chronic pain;

( iii ) severe nausea;

( iv ) seizures, including but not limited to those caused by epilepsy; or

( v ) severe or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to,

those which are characteristic of multiple sclerosis; or

( c ) any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition

adopted by the department by rule.

I think i remember reading another post about trying to

add " Anxiety and Depression " to this list but i have not heard

anything yet ?

There are Many Warriors in the Field ... Try making a few Compassion Meetings

and get others that are willing to support you for your good cause ...

If there was ever a petition to add " Anxiety and Depression " i would sign it....

Cause i have seen first hand that Medical Marijuana helps alot better then

the Pills w/ All those Terrible Side effects and Risk ...

musta changed user-name

It's about money and population control.Because of Marijuana I no longer take all the poisons that BigPharma

has created.I was a zombie with a plethora of debilitating side-effects and when I tried not to take them the detoxification was heinous.I got approved for chronic pain due to shattering both my heels and ankles and for nerve damage pain in my left arm which came close to being severed off.But since I've made MaryJane my Caregiver the Bettah Buttah eases my pain and the smoke keeps me sane.I turned in a petition for Anxiety in a mass turn in facilitated by Greg F.. I never heard anything back and I believe to this day MDCH still has not even made a board of people to even look at them.I say the state has dropped the ball.I say start a new initiative and make it legal for anyone over a certain age and if younger a doctors rec.

The failure to add other conditions, as well as the failure to establish and administer a system to review petitions to add conditions, along with all of the other failures to follow the law will eventually be addressed. for better or worse. We must speak with our votes, and let the politicians know that we listen, and speak. Activism is the cure, we have the black and white(the law) path for what we are looking for, we just need to unify on that path, and make sure we are loud enough.

Too often we(the community) disagree over small issues and lose the context of the bigger picture. Especially in an online system like message boards, its very easy to be impersonal. The best thing to do, is remember that were all in this together.

TFB

Too often we(the community) disagree over small issues and lose the context of the bigger picture. Especially in an online system like message boards, its very easy to be impersonal. The best thing to do, is remember that were all in this together.

TFB

Exactly " TheFlyingBuddha "

We All need to Band Together the Best we Can ... and Support each other

Groups need to try their best to help the smaller groups get stronger and grow...

I'd sign a petition to include anxiety and depression. If doctors decide, not politicians, and enough know MM helps, those conditions would be quickly approved. I knew people who smoked to help with those conditions and it did seem to help. There's a lot of causes that need to be recognized too. Depression and anxiety may be classified as mental illness and also seen as hidden disabilities. They are severely debilitating and a genuine, compassionate doctor would be able to prove that. I could go on but for now I think I should keep this short.

Silverblue

Archived