Just A Question...

I was just wondering, im hearing about a lot of people here in MI going to these clinics an paying upwards of two hundred dollars just to be a caregiver..not a patient..i didnt think that this was legal..any comments on this are appreciated..

I was just wondering, im hearing about a lot of people here in MI going to these clinics an paying upwards of two hundred dollars just to be a caregiver..not a patient..i didnt think that this was legal..any comments on this are appreciated..

Where did you hear that? It doesn't really make sense - see old-hobo's post.

That info is not correct. As stated below cg's dont go toa dr for a cert. But I am now concerned about your other posted topic "get legal the easy way".

That info is not correct. As stated below cg's dont go toa dr for a cert. But I am now concerned about your other posted topic "get legal the easy way".

I too had Concern John...

I almost DELETE them ,

I almost felt like he was Spamming the Site ?

But then i changed my mind to see what happens ..

hey there is alot of people that dont know the laws or the rule.my advise to ya is stick with this site and quite listening to people that just like to be in a convesation that they know nothing about,cause i hear people around me that think they know,its normaly them people that will argue to the death...lol so i just laugh to myself....stick with us you will learn...hope this helps

Archived