Best Method To Ship To My Patient

pharmerdan

I am completing my first grow, my patient lives 4 hours away and was wondering about shipping via UPS or FedEX. Im pretty sure it's not legal but is there much if any risk in shipping meds to patients?

Don't do it it really isn't worth the risk. You are growing weed legally and want to risk losing that over some gas money! For real who are you going to help if your card gets taken away? Just eat the gas money if they can't pay and try to help people that live closer to you...Family or not that card goes away and any help from you in the future would not be possible ;)

• 2 months later...

re roosmon: your query "how would you pack it?" Lots of experience with that, make sure fresh coffee is packed all around the weed. (The K9's cannot smell the weed through coffee, got that from a K9 trainer in Germany (where most the druf-sniffing K9's originate from and are trained). Sent UPS, Fedex, never had a problem--yet after 20 years--glad to hear a better notion, though, if you have one.

AFA shipping, its a risk, sure, but if done properly it shouldn't be that big of an issue...

Vacuum seal, not just the meds, but the meds inside of a SEALED pint jar or plastic container so it's not crushed.

Sealed jars are good enough for car transport, i've sent many a jar through the mail (none containing meds mind you)

TightVac plastic containers are another option (again vacuum sealing over them)

Even Rubbermaid throw away containers...

I'm not advocating mailing, I'm just saying, with some care taken, it shouldn't be that big of issue is all...

SHIP AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Archived