Lotion

I couldn't find a lotion recipe but I found a balm that is the same as I thought a lotion would be.

Arthritis Balm

Take 4 ounces of leaf marijuana and place in a large stock pot. Cover well with water and add 1.25 cups of olive oil. Bring to a boil and simmer at a low boil for 5-6 hours, adding water as needed.

Allow to cool and strain through cheese cloth, saving the liquid. Place the liquid into the refrigerator over night.

Peel the olive oil layer off the top and place into a small pot and heat over low to melt. Add some beeswax (1-2 ounces should work but experiment to get the consistency you like) and cool into a salve.

Basically make cannaoil and mix it with lotion. I don't know if it would work, but Neem oil is great for skin (and keeping bugs off plants) so I would look into making cannaoil with Neem oil, which if possible would be the best treatment possibly ever for psoriasis.

Check my blogs and tutorials for more recipes.

Dizz

Canna Lotion

The supplies you’ll need are:

1 cup of distilled water or 1 cup of Aloe Vera juice

Canna Oil

1 Tbsp of liquid lecithin

1 Tbsp Essential Oils your choice of peppermint, spike lavender or Helichrysum.

You’ll also use a blender, or a regular mixing-bowl to mix the ingredients. Also, you’ll need a small Container for storing the mixed ingredients in afterward.

Mixing Directions:

Use either 1 cup of distilled water or 1 cup of Aloe Vera Juice, pour into your mixing-bowl or blender.

Add >> 1 tablespoon of Liquid Lecithin Essential Oil.

Add >> 1 tablespoon of Canna Oil.

Blend the ingredients together.

**Mixing**

Mix using either the ”cream” or ”whip” setting on your blender or mixer.

**Notes** The lotion should turn-into a creamy consistency. If the lotion is too thick, you can add more distilled water or Aloe Vera Juice. Simply add one teaspoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.

**Final Step** ”Blend-in” 4-6 drop of each desired ”essential oil”. You can use a combination of peppermint, spike lavender and Helichrysum. All three are effective for relieving pain and inflammation. Other options for deep muscle pain relief include Black Pepper, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Ginger, Lemongrass, Sandalwood, Sweet Marjoram and Vetiver

Do these produce a psychoactive effect? Or more just a pain reliever to be applied to where ya need it?

Another similar question. will this get THC in your blood stream and cause someone to fail a drug test? I know someone who could use this for a skin disease but won't use cannabis of fear of failing a DT.

Archived