The Need For A Legal Fund

Deadwood

We need to start a leagl fund for the pepole that are compleatly leagl with no doubt.And sue some of these leo dept. and small cities that continue to harass sick pepole and put a stop to it once and for all. Did you ever wonder why they confiscate every thing you own? So you have nothing to sell or money for a leagl fund.We need to put a stop to this.If we band togather and just sue them a few time's and take there money and more of them will lose there job's and not be able to fund there illeagl tactic's this s%$t will stop and they will comply with the law that they do not like and they will have to work on harder thing's to make money for there dept,

Very interesting, I had no idea it's been tried and don't know what 3med was/is. Even if it fails I wish someone could try it and succeed. Failure sucks, but giving up is worse. I know it's easier said than done, many times I have to give up and it may be a very long time till I'm able to pick myself up and try again, if I can muster up the courage, strength, and will.

Silverblue

This has been tried. Use the search function and look for "420 plan" (use the quotation marks). That one caused a lot of headaches. The 3med program is still functional I think.

Yep 3MED is still here and working our butts off. We just dont have any funds right now and we are in the red to the tune of about $600.

We still do what we can. Thanks John

There's another thread about this topic, I wandered in there too am trying to learn all I can. I see many topics repeated in different threads and get lost wandering around... almost seeing double, LOL, seeing similar headings in different threads maybe some exactly the same so I think I've been there before.

Silverblue

• 8 months later...

This is absolutely right. The MDCH needs to be sued. They are required by law to promulgate various regulations and they have done nothing. They have received dozens of letters (hey Van Dussen how about if you FOIA THAT!) from concerned citizens about the rules they were supposed to draft, about the commission that decides whether to add additional qualifying conditions, the lack of service and the whole card wait fiasco.

We also need to organize an ad hoc group of physicians who can be on or at least advise the medical committee......

• 2 weeks later...

We need to start a non-profit collective where everything above operating costs goes into the legal fund.

We should also try and lobby for support from people, and organizations, in other MMJ states, namely California.

I think Michigan might be the number one battleground. The FED sees our GOP controlled State and Courts, and they are salivating at using us to as their cornerstone for attack.

Archived