Question On Qualifying For Legal Use

First off "Hello" to all! I have a question in regards to qualifying for legal use, my wife has severe asthma and she also has osteo-arthritis, one time I was reading(somewhere???)that asthma was a qualifying condition, I have tried repeatedly to find this again and cannot, have read the rules and ,of course, her condition is not listed. We had a variety of MJ once that really seemed to help her asthma condition and was wondering if anyone knows if either of these conditions could qualify her? Thank You All in advance!

Farmer

osteo-arthritis = chronic pain (?????)

Not sure about the asthma, but if she is in chronic pain from arthritis then this would be all she needs to qualify. I have asthma as well and have found that just about any "variety" I've tried helps with my asthma. I'm more into medibles in my efforts to avoid smoking and having those around me smell MM. The medibles are working really well for me and my patients.

Dizz

Hello Dutchfarm, I was told I qualify by the MMMCC in southfield I have asthma. I am not sure if actually it is the asthma that quailifies me or the fact that I get tons of headaches and sleeplessness due to the advair and albural I use most everyday. I go this Friday for my appointment but I already got the call saying it was approved and to come get checked up and pay of course. I first accidently noticed the mm helped with my asthma when I got a bag about 5-6 years ago to help me sleep. I Remember telling my wife while lying in bed that this may be the best I have ever breathed. I smoked a few times a week till the bag was gone around 1+ months. I didn't really think about it until a short time ago that I was not using my normal albuterol until a couple weeks after I ran out. Maybe it was a coinsident but either way I was amazed at what MM did for me. Sorry to go on just like telling my little story. I read somewere that muscle Spasms may qualify asthma patients. I will ask this Friday when at the Dr. office. ONce legal I will be using medibles and/or vaporizing.

osteo-arthritis = chronic pain (?????)

Not sure about the asthma, but if she is in chronic pain from arthritis then this would be all she needs to qualify. I have asthma as well and have found that just about any "variety" I've tried helps with my asthma. I'm more into medibles in my efforts to avoid smoking and having those around me smell MM. The medibles are working really well for me and my patients.

Dizz

Archived