No Smoking

Sledge

He is right though, why should your actions harm others around you. Just because you want to have your smoke after dinner doesn't mean that I want to...Its like saying "AFTER I DRINK I LIKE TO DRIVE MY CAR!", well you cant. Its the law. Get over it.

Yeah because calling people morons and other insulting names is so right :rolleyes:

Yeah because calling people morons and other insulting names is so right :rolleyes:

I promise you I'm not drunk!

...just experiencing nicotine withdrawl

offically 9 days! F*** !!!!!

And double F*** F***!!!!!!!

Morons!

Idiots!

Fools!

Now I swear if just one of you primates even touches me...

Shop Smart...Shop "S" mart

YOU GOT THAT!!!!

Things will get better in time I'm sure... :D

Peace ~HG

WOW where to start ...

Right to commit suicide? Right to not participate?

A government funded with the proceeds from known highly addictive and harmful substances? perpetuated on its Citizens ?

for Centuries

With NO form of assistance or remedy of its effects. (ie: Health Care) short of incarceration, and recently (in this country) legislation protecting others of its harmful effects.

Or up until this legislation the right of any asshile to light up and Ruin an otherwise peeacful environment ...

... former 30+ year smoker!

reformed since 99...

And Another thing Smart man... Youve got a BIG mouth! Ha! smile.gif

WOW is all i can say. we are all adults here this is not the place. i am a smoker and have been since i was 13 yrs old. however i hate it and i am trying to quit. after 20 yrs it's really hard.i guess i just wanted to say everyone is entitled to their own opinion weather we agree with it or not. i know there are going to be people that disagree but alot of us do not want to read a bunch of bickering back and forth.just my opinion. not that it means much to anyone i just thought i'd share it.laugh.gif GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!biggrin.gif

They dont have the funds to inforce the smoking ban. So light up while you eat just like usual!!

don't you all just love more government control... i hate being micro managed about everything!!! before you know it, it will be against the law to be over weight and we will get FAT tickets.

Wish it was that easy!

Pass a law against fat people, think it would work?

Maybe I wouldnt' be so Fat! Ha! Ha!

There should also be a law against FAT WRITING!

...but I am very happy that when my wife and I go out to eat...

Exactly!!! If they had passed the smokers's inconvenience act and made allowances for bars to install smoke eaters or separate areas, but otherwise banned it from the workplace I would have been for it. Instead, the liberals behind this law used the second hand smoke theory* to push this ban as a health policy in much the same way conservatives use 911 and terrorists to push their laws. It happens on both sides and it is just plain wrong.

* The Clinton administration funded two second-hand smoke studies in the `90's. Both studies were inconclusive and both were thrown out by a Federal judge. To date, no new government study has been conducted.

I know some might think I am buying into a conspiracy theory or something, but I am not. There simply isn't any scientific evidence that proves the claims made by anti-smoking proponents yet we are passing laws based on it.

I promise you I'm not drunk!

...just experiencing nicotine withdrawl

offically 9 days! F*** !!!!!

And double F*** F***!!!!!!!

Morons!

Idiots!

Fools!

Now I swear if just one of you primates even touches me...

Shop Smart...Shop "S" mart

YOU GOT THAT!!!!

Things will get better in time I'm sure... :D

Peace ~HG

lol that would make sense. Give it a few more weeks!

I am glad that this is finally through. To tell you the truth I'm sick of going to eat and as soon as I get my food the people next to me light up a smoke and it always seems to travel right to my face. Here let me make an example, you sit down to eat and I come over start burning plastic by you are you going to enjoy that? Just kick the habit man... I did maybe that's why I hate it so much. I just thought of it as every time I took a hit I was getting that much closer to death. Sucking in death is all it is.

ITS MORE freedom WE JUST lost.....im a pot smoker....not cigs

They dont have the funds to inforce the smoking ban. So light up while you eat just like usual!!

don't you all just love more government control... i hate being micro managed about everything!!! before you know it, it will be against the law to be over weight and we will get FAT tickets.

Once less freedom in the free US of A...

Michigan is so screwed....only thing we got to save this state is FREE THE WEED!!

just gonna throw this out there...I smoke, my wife and her family do not, so when I am around them, I go outside, no biggie. I am sad for one thing though, when wifey and I go to a restaraunt, we always asked for smoking because no one else wanted to go there, so we could eliminate the wait at our favorite restaraunts...with all that said, I am on the verge of quitting, will be 40 in a month and been smoking for 25 yrs, only reason I still do is to cover the smell of MM, since the in laws are nothip on the whole MM thing....but soon will be vaping and will quit then, can feel the effects when I breathe and am very much not liking it.

just gonna throw this out there...I smoke, my wife and her family do not, so when I am around them, I go outside, no biggie. I am sad for one thing though, when wifey and I go to a restaraunt, we always asked for smoking because no one else wanted to go there, so we could eliminate the wait at our favorite restaraunts...with all that said, I am on the verge of quitting, will be 40 in a month and been smoking for 25 yrs, only reason I still do is to cover the smell of MM, since the in laws are nothip on the whole MM thing....but soon will be vaping and will quit then, can feel the effects when I breathe and am very much not liking it.

Good luck in quitting, i plan on soon as well!

Archived