What Is The Best Watering And Feeding Schedule?

kgb69ss

I have done very little indoor growing. I am almost to the point in my grow set up to start from seed a batch of White Widow from cannabisseeds.com. I have only grown in a primative box with 2 flouros to get some random seeds ready to go outside. I am going to be using 3-2' grow flouros to start seeds and cuttings. I'm limited to about 2' of height in the cabinet, but they will go under a 600w HPS after that with 8' of space to bloom. I want to do them right and feed them at the proper times, but not so much that they are over nourished. Do I fertilize them every time I water? Do I water every day? I'll. Be using a 3 gal. pot and have "sensi grow" "sensi bloom" "big up" powder, and "big bud" powder to use for making the WW reach their full potential! Please comment if you can give this newbie some insight!

I have done very little indoor growing. I am almost to the point in my grow set up to start from seed a batch of White Widow from cannabisseeds.com. I have only grown in a primative box with 2 flouros to get some random seeds ready to go outside. I am going to be using 3-2' grow flouros to start seeds and cuttings. I'm limited to about 2' of height in the cabinet, but they will go under a 600w HPS after that with 8' of space to bloom. I want to do them right and feed them at the proper times, but not so much that they are over nourished. Do I fertilize them every time I water? Do I water every day? I'll. Be using a 3 gal. pot and have "sensi grow" "sensi bloom" "big up" powder, and "big bud" powder to use for making the WW reach their full potential! Please comment if you can give this newbie some insight!

I actually just got a hold of some Greenhouse WW seeds myself. I am not an experienced grower but I can give you my opinion. You want to make sure the container you are using has good drainage. Over watering is not good, I currently have one Green Spirit by Dutch Passion going under flouros and it is doing great. I only water it every 3-4 days. When feeding I always water with just pure water between using ferts, most feeding schedules recommend to do this. Once your plant is in it early stages of veg I would look up the feeding schedule for the nutrients you have. I always use a little less then the feeding schedule recommends early on just to see how the plants react. I kept the seedlings about 2 inches below the flouros to start, and once they started vegging I moved them so they were almost touching the bulbs. Flouros will not burn your plants. I have a 1000w MH for veg and I am using the flouros to get them started a little bit before they go under the big light. I have been impressed by how good they have been vegging under the flouros. Good luck in your grow, I look forward to seeing some great WW buds.

what's your medium, coco, soil, rockwool, clay balls?

Advanced Nutrients is a waste of money, don't continue to buy their products like their supplements and boosters, focus on the basic needs of the plant and you'll do great.

i feed every watering once a day, General Hydroponics 6/9 micro/bloom, flush every two weeks, that's in coco, not soil.

what's your medium, coco, soil, rockwool, clay balls?

Advanced Nutrients is a waste of money, don't continue to buy their products like their supplements and boosters, focus on the basic needs of the plant and you'll do great.

i feed every watering once a day, General Hydroponics 6/9 micro/bloom, flush every two weeks, that's in coco, not soil.

Reddy, I'm using soil for a medium{Fox Farms Ocean Forrest}. I have Sensi Grow A&B, Sensi Bloom A&B, and Humboldt Big Up Powder for the last 3-4 feedings. Good Drainage. Going to put drain stone & regular house plant pots with the built in water catch, stone being above water catch. 225 watts of flouro grow lights in clone/seedling cab, and 600 watt MH veg 600 HPS flower. Thanks for your comment!

i'm no soil expert but i'd let them dry out a lot inbetween and feed every other watering. lots of nutrients in ocean forest already so don't feed the first month. wait until they tell you they need food. make sure to hard flush your plants, my first grow was in dirt too, i didn't flush and it was really harsh. give lots of water in the last few watering.

i like the setup, big lights=big buds.

• 1 month later...

i'm no soil expert but i'd let them dry out a lot inbetween and feed every other watering. lots of nutrients in ocean forest already so don't feed the first month. wait until they tell you they need food. make sure to hard flush your plants, my first grow was in dirt too, i didn't flush and it was really harsh. give lots of water in the last few watering.

i like the setup, big lights=big buds.

I can't figure out how to reduce resolution of pictures, so I have placed a bunch pics here in my gallery, and made it accessible to everyone. Please check them out and reply. THKS

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&section=user&user=10851

Archived