New Patient

if you don't have a caregiver there's all kinds of little co-ops that are selling in ann arbor and ypsi... if your a new paitent unless you are growing it might be best for you to get a QUALITY caregiver that's referenced and been around a while. most have good a deals like freebies and cheap OZ's ... i really don't want to take on more patients cause of how many we have in our group of caregivers but we give one free ounce a month and are 275$ oz. for ALL our meds. obviously that's only for our patients, but that's what i mean. As long as you get in with someone who knows what they are doing you are good. they will have stuff available for you on a constant basis after your first couple flowers finish. Be careful with locating a caregiver though theres so freaking many people who know nothing about what they are doing and are screwing a lot of people over.

Hi Im a new patient and was wondering if anybody knew of any places in michigan to purchase and or smoke. Or any type of private event like at grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Also local compassion clubs are a great source for information

if you don't have a caregiver there's all kinds of little co-ops that are selling in ann arbor and ypsi... if your a new paitent unless you are growing it might be best for you to get a QUALITY caregiver that's referenced and been around a while. most have good a deals like freebies and cheap OZ's ... i really don't want to take on more patients cause of how many we have in our group of caregivers but we give one free ounce a month and are 275$ oz. for ALL our meds. obviously that's only for our patients, but that's what i mean. As long as you get in with someone who knows what they are doing you are good. they will have stuff available for you on a constant basis after your first couple flowers finish. Be careful with locating a caregiver though theres so freaking many people who know nothing about what they are doing and are screwing a lot of people over.

How many patients do you have? I cant believe you give away 1 free oz a month to every patient...Why don't you start a nonprofit dispensary?

How many patients do you have? I cant believe you give away 1 free oz a month to every patient...Why don't you start a nonprofit dispensary?

In all honesty, more caregivers should be like this. By you (the patient) selecting a caregiver you give them the right to grow 12 more plants. He (the caregiver) is giving away on avg 3oz's between harvests. 12 plants will harvest a decent-good grower ~3-10+lbs depending on genetics and enviroment. So really to give your patients an ounce a month is nearly nothing and very beneficial to the community and their well being.

I give you hella props for taking such good care of those who are truely in need!

Archived