Dream Compassion Center?

OC Jay

If you could join to a compassion club center what would you like to see inside.. For example..pool tables, video game room, library, discount supply store, movie theater, food service, vap room?

If you could join to a compassion club center what would you like to see inside.. For example..pool tables, video game room, library, discount supply store, movie theater, food service, vap room?

So far all this sounds good to me! It'd be a home away from home! Nice dream! :)

Silverblue

I 've learn that anything can be done ,

If you have enough money and have people supporting your efforts ...

It would be Great to have a place to go to where people

could talk , laugh , or even cry if need be ...

Fellowship is Important !

A place where you felt Welcome and people treated you as family ...

A place where their was a Support Group 24/7 .... Like a Hot-Line ?

Many Possibilities ... Just requires Lots of Effort on someones part ...

Someone willing to take a chance ....

I 've learn that anything can be done ,

If you have enough money and have people supporting your efforts ...

It would be Great to have a place to go to where people

could talk , laugh , or even cry if need be ...

Fellowship is Important !

A place where you felt Welcome and people treated you as family ...

A place where their was a Support Group 24/7 .... Like a Hot-Line ?

Many Possibilities ... Just requires Lots of Effort on someones part ...

Someone willing to take a chance ....

Well said. Too bad it's just a dream. While we're dreaming, let's have entertainment there, too, and an MM friendly Dr. to visit us, help with apps and answer questions.

Silverblue :(

christinax4, yes, a world with no leo's or, if there has to be leo's, they serve and protect the way they're supposed to and leave the legal users alone, though I do wish mj were outright legal. By the way I saw your question to me and I don't wanna use this thread to discuss it but thanks for your concern.

Silverblue

I don't know if people smoke at cc's though if they're on public property they can't, even if they're legal users, I think that's what the law says, I was reading a little of the law, from this site, so if leo came to any of those clubs they probly assumed people were smoking.. I think it's a good idea for everyone to read the law. I've read parts of it when I have time and hope I can remember what I read.

Silverblue

Okay since we're dreaming...

1. First and foremost, people gotta get in. I want handicap access so ALL my friends can come.

2. I want electronics. Security and fun Bond type bunny muffin inside.

3. A library filled with Classics as well as a Law and Gardening section, Chemistry and Cooking too.

4. Wifi, I agree yes, but also computers for folks to use that don't have laptops.

5. Kitchen, has to have a kitchen.

6. Lecture Hall or Theater or Classroom.

7. Private consultation rooms.

8. Comfy chairs...a must.

9. Raw Juics, Coffee, Tea, and Snack Bar

10. Veg and Flower Rooms...

11. Dream right? Cheech and Chong monthly appearances.

All dreams aside, we need someone with a Grinch-sized, post Who-Ville Christmas morning heart. They have to have thick skin too to handle the daily wears of the job. We need someone with time and money. Or we can all pool our time and money and do this ourselves. I have no idea how to make it happen...

Oh yeah, and we need bunny muffins.

Okay since we're dreaming...

1. First and foremost, people gotta get in. I want handicap access so ALL my friends can come.

2. I want electronics. Security and fun Bond type bunny muffin inside.

3. A library filled with Classics as well as a Law and Gardening section, Chemistry and Cooking too.

4. Wifi, I agree yes, but also computers for folks to use that don't have laptops.

5. Kitchen, has to have a kitchen.

6. Lecture Hall or Theater or Classroom.

7. Private consultation rooms.

8. Comfy chairs...a must.

9. Raw Juics, Coffee, Tea, and Snack Bar

10. Veg and Flower Rooms...

11. Dream right? Cheech and Chong monthly appearances.

All dreams aside, we need someone with a Grinch-sized, post Who-Ville Christmas morning heart. They have to have thick skin too to handle the daily wears of the job. We need someone with time and money. Or we can all pool our time and money and do this ourselves. I have no idea how to make it happen...

Oh yeah, and we need bunny muffins.

I'll second this one, and all of the above! lol

Oh, I'd also like it to be very discrete, almost hidden, lol, with an entry and security system resembling the Bat Cave, lol.

Ahh i could use that therapy right now.. I am spending my time getting that Herbal oil massage and i may have time to participate in smokers yoga before i hit the vap room and juice bar.. after a while i will pick up the kids from the Play center and head on home.. :-)

LOL @ Bat Cave. :) But, seriously, if it really were to happen, I have the heart, I have the time, lots of skills, but don't have much resources. :(

OH, should there be a phone and a reception area, with a database? There'd have to have good tech support for that and for the security systems. As the place gets popular, people may wanna call first; members could take turns at the reception desk. If the center has all these different rooms, they might need a tour guide! LOL! This would bring jobs to the area, it'd be wonderful!

Silverblue

Ahh i could use that therapy right now.. I am spending my time getting that Herbal oil massage and i may have time to participate in smokers yoga before i hit the vap room and juice bar.. after a while i will pick up the kids from the Play center and head on home.. :-)

forget the herbal oil massage, try the hot rocks instead. what time does the day care close, anyway?

Archived