Dont Buy From Worldwide-Marijuana-Seeds

Those of you interested in buying seeds DO NOT ORDER from www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com, your order WILL be intercepted by the us. border patrol and customs. This company i can't belive them i waited patiently for 2 months waiting for the replacement after the first one got intercepted. When the second envelope came guess what? Yes, this one too the border patrol got ahold of. They did not change the way they shipped it from the first time or nothing. Bad customer service...SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS you will never recieve your seeds.

Those of you interested in buying seeds DO NOT ORDER from www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com, your order WILL be intercepted by the us. border patrol and customs. This company i can't belive them i waited patiently for 2 months waiting for the replacement after the first one got intercepted. When the second envelope came guess what? Yes, this one too the border patrol got ahold of. They did not change the way they shipped it from the first time or nothing. Bad customer service...SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DON'T GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS you will never recieve your seeds.

thanks for the heads up i would go to a CC meeting and get your seeds their they are a lot of people their that can help you out

the attitude is a good way to go. but as was stated, i have seen plenty of friendly people that are more than willing to help if you are just looking to get SOMETHING GOOD going. there are a lot more strains available in MI than what you think. ask around. but if there was some new, or crazy off-the-wall strain, i would use the attitude.

Archived