Thinking I Qualify..

Hey guys, one year ago i separated my shoulder in lacrosse and was told that it would be a 6 month healing process. However the shoulder is clearly not healed. You can see my bone sticking out of my shoulder, and there is mild pain with every movement. I do have 3 doctor visits, should i have any problems qualifying for my card? Also, are there any doctors office to recommend around in oakland county? Thanks for your time!

420Peace troythepooh14,

Sorry for your injury and cronic pain.

May I suggest GreenTreesDetroit as your clinic

313-967-9999 ask for Latrandra

Offices in Southfield and Detroit

There are many good clinics in metro Detroit.

GreenTrees will addrress your physical Medical Marijuana Life.

In addition there are Lawyers available to answer your questions about the new law.

Your legal Medical Marijuana Life will need to be protected...

Yours in the Bond of Buds,

Ron Klug

Head Wrangler

Marijuana Ranch

West Branch/Detroit

Hey guys, one year ago i separated my shoulder in lacrosse and was told that it would be a 6 month healing process. However the shoulder is clearly not healed. You can see my bone sticking out of my shoulder, and there is mild pain with every movement. I do have 3 doctor visits, should i have any problems qualifying for my card? Also, are there any doctors office to recommend around in oakland county? Thanks for your time!

I haven't read any posts but sounds like you're in the same boat as me, I have a severe AC joint seperation in my right shoulder that never healed right. I qualified, and got approved through the state now I'm just waiting on my physical card. Get an x-ray report if you don't have one that way you can pinpoint whats causing the pain, it should help with your persuit as well.

Just ask your doctor that is treating you. Any doctor can sign your paperwork. You do not need a "special" doctor. Have him check chronic pain as the reason. If you really have a need your treating physician should be willing to sign your paperwork. Good luck and tell them to fix you. Shoulder surgery is the worst.

Just ask your doctor that is treating you. Any doctor can sign your paperwork. You do not need a "special" doctor. Have him check chronic pain as the reason. If you really have a need your treating physician should be willing to sign your paperwork. Good luck and tell them to fix you. Shoulder surgery is the worst.

most Dr's wont do this, in my opinion its because they get nice little dividends from prescribing certain drugs. Corrupt Health System Is Corrupt.

I have four different Doctors I see and everyone of them is willing to sign. In fact the ones that did not sign the forms were kinda bummed out that they did not get to sign my forms. If you have a need NO Doctor should turn you down. I think more religious regions of Michigan are fighting the fact it works. From what I have been reading if you leave S/E Michigan you step back in time. Gotta love that religion.

I have four different Doctors I see and everyone of them is willing to sign. In fact the ones that did not sign the forms were kinda bummed out that they did not get to sign my forms. If you have a need NO Doctor should turn you down. I think more religious regions of Michigan are fighting the fact it works. From what I have been reading if you leave S/E Michigan you step back in time. Gotta love that religion.

I do agree with the NO doctor should turn you down, I see a physical therapy dr and a physician regularly, both of them would not sign my form, they want me to take opiates and muscle relaxers instead. I suffer from most of those side effects that "only 1-5% will suffer from these" However they're still not compassionate about my situation. If they worked without the side effects I wouldn't have as big of an issue with them, however I do and yet they still wouldn't even give it a thought, they argued with me about how the medicinal factors are propaganda and the facts aren't facts etc...

Jipo, that sucks. How can a Doctor argue what works for you? I was on Opiates for 5 years and when I went through the worst withdrawal ever I said I would never take Opiates again. So my docs had no problem. It seems like the docs that deny your request just dont know / care about your condition. I believe that the AMA has found it does have therapeutic use (dont quote me). Sad that your docs dont research and just judge. You should tell them you are going to a different doc and see if they change there opinion when they see money walk out the door.

the new policy reads, “or that scientific evidence on the therapeutic use of cannabis meets the current standards for a prescription drug product.”

Archived