Best Site For Grow Equipment

Silverback

Thanks for the info, all these are great sites.

I just got and order from HTG Supply. I won their auction on ebay. I got a Euro cool hood 600 w hps and mh with ballast and yoyo hangers for $285. I got an email from them saying my item was out of stock but they would ship as soon as they received it. I wrote them back asking how they could sell an item on ebay that they didnt have in stock! They were insistent on making me feel better so they wrote back and appologized for the delay and asked if they could send me an extra replacement bulb. I received my shipment fairly quick and for not a bad price, but maybe not the best. The company was good about contacting me with shipping day and tracking number, but I had a little problem with UPS too because I work days, and they do too! The driver needed a signature to leave the 3 boxes of other stuff in the order. I signed the little door tags and then he wrote on the 3rd one "final attempt need signature in person." So I had to drive 50 miles to get my order from the UPS terminal! (better than having it returned!) I finally got my order and unpacked the boxes, not finding the xtra bulbs! I emailed them back complaining about the UPS mixup (which wasn't their fault) and they assured me they would send it. They not only sent me the top of the line AgroMax 600 HPS, but they also sent me an AgroMax 600 conversion MH bulb which was about a $100 compensation for my trouble! I think they were a reputable company when things went wrong. I would use them again. but I think I will try the Mi based shop listed above since currently Mi's economy is one of the worst in the nation. KGB

I just got and order from HTG Supply. I won their auction on ebay. I got a Euro cool hood 600 w hps and mh with ballast and yoyo hangers for $285. I got an email from them saying my item was out of stock but they would ship as soon as they received it. I wrote them back asking how they could sell an item on ebay that they didnt have in stock! They were insistent on making me feel better so they wrote back and appologized for the delay and asked if they could send me an extra replacement bulb. I received my shipment fairly quick and for not a bad price, but maybe not the best. The company was good about contacting me with shipping day and tracking number, but I had a little problem with UPS too because I work days, and they do too! The driver needed a signature to leave the 3 boxes of other stuff in the order. I signed the little door tags and then he wrote on the 3rd one "final attempt need signature in person." So I had to drive 50 miles to get my order from the UPS terminal! (better than having it returned!) I finally got my order and unpacked the boxes, not finding the xtra bulbs! I emailed them back complaining about the UPS mixup (which wasn't their fault) and they assured me they would send it. They not only sent me the top of the line AgroMax 600 HPS, but they also sent me an AgroMax 600 conversion MH bulb which was about a $100 compensation for my trouble! I think they were a reputable company when things went wrong. I would use them again. but I think I will try the Mi based shop listed above since currently Mi's economy is one of the worst in the nation. KGB

Well they seem like a reliable site. Their prices are really good too! This is probably where I will go for my future equipment.

I have purchased from them in the past, always timely shipping and decent prices. When I had trouble with one of the standard lights shipped with thier units, a new bulb shipped the next day. Gratis (free) and they told me to keep the other bulb as a spare.

Peace...j.b.

Well they seem like a reliable site. Their prices are really good too! This is probably where I will go for my future equipment.

• 3 weeks later...

I like ecogrow I got a 1000 watt hydrofarm ballast 6'ac cooled hood and hortilux upgrade bulb for $345 shipped to my house. I won't grow with anything but a hortilux bulb so this package works great for me being $100 a bulb itself. They also have a lot of other really great priced items and shipping is free anything over $250!

http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/index.php

I ordered a Valueline 4" centrifugal fan from these guys, $80 AFTER shipping.. the 6" Valueline was only $10 more. They are based in Ohio so it was at my door in 2 days. Discrete shipping, discrete billing, which I still value even though I am legal. MANY of the items on their website are cheaper than I can find anywhere else. The Valueline fan works great btw.

Archived