Leafs Are Yellowing Should I Be Concerned ?

Focus007

I thought every thing was going so well then one day I was over run by yellow leafs. Should i be concerned i have changed water just last night. I am running general Hydroponics nuts 3 part plus kool bloom. I had been watering 3 times a day during light cycle. Then was told that i should be watering 6 times a day all day. So i am not sure what i am suppose to do from here on out. Any feed back would be great. B)

I thought every thing was going so well then one day I was over run by yellow leafs. Should i be concerned i have changed water just last night. I am running general Hydroponics nuts 3 part plus kool bloom. I had been watering 3 times a day during light cycle. Then was told that i should be watering 6 times a day all day. So i am not sure what i am suppose to do from here on out. Any feed back would be great. B)

any way you can get us pics?? leaves will turn yellow/brown and fall off, thats natural. are they on the tops of the plants??

post-11793-12733396136431_thumb.jpg

this was taken just a few min. ago I hope i did not screw things up after this far into it. :(

post-11793-12733399450351_thumb.jpg

post-11793-12733399634976_thumb.jpg

I'm not very experienced with hydro, but i can usually look at a plant and have an idea of whats going on. That looks like you've definitely got some nutrient burn on those leaves.

I would take some advice from someone who has more experience with hydro.

However in the mean time from what i can say is...... the yellowing is caused by a lack of available nitrogen in the leaves. Foliar feeding is a good way to supplement nutrients if your roots have been compromised. Remember to shut off the light, or raise it up before you spray in order to avoid burning the plants further.

Good luck

TFB

Sorry " Focus007 " ...

I was gone most of the Day...

Took my mother out for Lunch for Mothers Day

Plus i bought my Mom & Jane a Dozen Roses ....

As far as your leaves turn yellow . Im not totally sure ?

Im by far No Mater Grower ... Plus Im growing in Pro-mix

http://www.graceshydro.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1734

it a soiless ....

and if my leaves were doing that , I think i would mix up a couple gallons

of Epsom Salt , 2 or 3 tablespoons per gallon ... if i was earily into bloom...

But mine are yellowing some right now.... But not that Bad , But Im close

to getting ready to Harvest ... and will be starting to flush .

Im just making sure that it really cloudy and a few amber .

The Best Advice i can give you is to get to some Compassion Meetings

and get hooked up w/ a few other growers that will help You...

It is VERY IMPORTANT to get a Support Group for your own Protection ...

There are a Good handful of People that might be willing to help You ...

It is really tough for me to help , Because i cannot see your entire operation ...

and i too am very NEW at this New way of Life ...

I am so Very Sorry i don't have any answers ...

other then getting hooked up w/ others that are doing the same thing as you

and get their numbers ... make some friends you can TRUST ...

I know its NOT EASY , and requires LOTS of EFFORT in finding such People ...

I guess Im very Thankful that my first 3 harvest have been somewhat succesful

even if im only Harvesting one plant a month ...and im trying to Improve myself everyday ...

I learn something new every day ...

God Willingly someone here will be able to help you ?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Seeing how the yellow is concentrated in the center of your image, and not really "top" or "bottom" of a plant my suggestion is heat (specially if your running 1 or 2 1k lights). Even though this yellowing isn't the normal for heat damage, I've noticed in aeroponics this same distress before. And seeing how leaves outside this center are a vibrant green, and the centers so yellow, it looks like the problem to me.

Also make sure your humidifier isn't running all night. The leaves directly under the lights are going to use up more water then the portions of your plants with a bit less direct light, and running your dehumidifier all night won't allow the centers to recover from this amplified perspiration during the night cycle.

Not saying this is your problem, but might be something to test a bit on your own.

Best

Hello,

The last photo looks like it was too close to the light and got burnt alittle or something. Photos before that look alittle nute burnt but also look like the larger fan leaves are starting to die off normally. What week of bloom are they in and what strain are they? They look like a 7 or 8 week blue widow that are on their 4th or 5th week to me where the larger fan leaves yellowing would be normal, but that last photo is certainly some type of problem or neglect of some kind. Hope this helps in some way.

P.S. Less is more when thinking in nutes, What ppm are you running them at? What is your PH at on average etc.. etc.. More info would help in determining the problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived