A Fund For Producing And Airing Psa's

Is there a fund yet? If not, let's go! I'll spearhead it if I have to, just wondering if someone has already one running. We need to educate the public and local news spots are dirt cheap right now because of Michigan's economy. Just another way MM can help put money into Michigan based businesses, our TV and radio stations! I have so many idea's and we can show who the people are who are being targeted by the LEO, and show their real story. To many friends are being raided by rogue police and this needs to stop. We can show the other side, the real deal. Help me help us! Please reply with your thoughts or what you can do to help! THanks!!

----Nemo

Nemo.

Looks like you got the job! Just kidding. I trust you though, if you start it, I will contribute.

Great idea man, let's keep this going everyone!

The fields are plowed, you planted the seed, let's stir some bunny muffin, mix it in and help the public grow their knowledge of this remarkable plant!

I worked in the television business for nearly fifteen years so I know my way around the studio's. I had my own show in Denver CO, called The Bronco's Tonight that we aired lived from a bar called Jackson's Hole. We did it every Monday unless we had a Monday night game that was away, if it was home we did the show from the South stands in the old Mile High stadium.

The cost of air time is so low in Michigan right now, even four years ago in some smaller markets the cost of a thirty second spot was averaging less than thirty dollars!! I know Youtube is a great way to educate. However, people that aren't MM friendly, or people that just aren't educated on the subject will not go searching on Youtube for MM educating video's. If we can get some PSA's (Public Service Announcements) shot, edited and run them during local news, we have a chance to educate many more people. The only draw back I see is if local law enforcement decides they want to have a pissing contest, but there again with the truth maybe we can even educate some of these LEO's. Afterall, they watch tv too, right?

I worked in the television business for nearly fifteen years so I know my way around the studio's. I had my own show in Denver CO, called The Bronco's Tonight that we aired lived from a bar called Jackson's Hole. We did it every Monday unless we had a Monday night game that was away, if it was home we did the show from the South stands in the old Mile High stadium.

The cost of air time is so low in Michigan right now, even four years ago in some smaller markets the cost of a thirty second spot was averaging less than thirty dollars!! I know Youtube is a great way to educate. However, people that aren't MM friendly, or people that just aren't educated on the subject will not go searching on Youtube for MM educating video's. If we can get some PSA's (Public Service Announcements) shot, edited and run them during local news, we have a chance to educate many more people. The only draw back I see is if local law enforcement decides they want to have a pissing contest, but there again with the truth maybe we can even educate some of these LEO's. Afterall, they watch tv too, right?

That sounds like a great idea, and what can LEO do about your freedom of speech?

Sounds like I need to start calling some stations in Michigan and find out the package price list on PSA's. If MiNorml and/or MMMA is already registered as a non-profit then there is also a good chance we can get air time for ...... FREE!! Or at least a really good price, like buy one, get two spots free!

I can pull up a list and start getting information from account execs at all of the stations in MI regarding prices. It would be good to get some face time or talk time with someone from MMMA and MiNorml regarding this issue. I really believe that we can educate the people that voted for this and have no idea what is actually happening to patients. I am sure none of them voted this into law thinking, "Hey, this is a good way to get all the people who use MM on a list so we can kick in their doors at 2am." So let's tell them the real story, why we believe what we believe, why it works and who it has helped.

I believe if we put positive information out there for people to see and hear, it can make a difference. Even judges watch tv! Who doesn't?? I am all for this and I will put it all out there to make this happen if I have too. I don't have much, physically or otherwise, but I believe in MM as it works for me. And I know if more people had the option, and the information about MM, it could help them too. Maybe some of our friends that od'd on prescription narcotics would still be among us if they would have tried MM. God bless all of them, and God bless all of you too.

----Nemo

Archived