Looking For Jack Herer Seeds Or Clones

Heya I am new to all this and am just getting started but I would love to be growing Jack Herer strain.

Jack was a close friend and we traveled together for a few yrs and I would love to be able to share stories of crazy Jack while I smoke his weed namesake.

Anyone near Flint able to help me out?

Heya I am new to all this and am just getting started but I would love to be growing Jack Herer strain.

Jack was a close friend and we traveled together for a few yrs and I would love to be able to share stories of crazy Jack while I smoke his weed namesake.

Anyone near Flint able to help me out?

I have Jack growing, just picked up the seeds from ADDITUDE

From the reasons that you stated for wanting this strain, you want the authentic genetics. Jack Herer was created by the Sensi Seed Bank, which does not ship to the US. With a little bit of searching, you can get your hands on true JH seeds. Plan on leaving the country, but if you want the real deal...that's the best way, if not the only way, to be sure of what you're growing. A lot of the photos I see on the internet don't look like any JH I've seen, and the ones that are from true Sensi Seed Bank stock are usually the indica phenotype. If you want a particular phenotype, or all of them, you're going to need the authentic seeds.

If you do get your hands on a Sensi Seed Bank JH clone, be sure to ask which phenotype it is. JH has 4 phenotypes which are all very good, but different. Knowing which one you have will help a great deal when growing it. The Sensi Seed Bank doesn't really declare any one of them to be the 'true' pheno, but they do say which one is the photo in their catalogue and they do say which one they'd probably sell commercially if they had to, and that's the Haze dominant pheno. The Haze dominant pheno takes around 70 days to flower, but if you're not careful you could cut it at 50 as most of the hairs are red and the flowers are covered in crystals. The plant undergoes a major transformation after that and the flowers start building strings of inflated calyxes in most every direction. The end product has a very unique bud structure and due to the nature of the calyx growth has a variety of states of resin gland development that result in a balanced smoke. It has a very high calyx to leaf ratio, as the buds are mostly strings of inflated calyxes.

Hope this helps.

i see several diff strains on attitude.. greenhouse, sensi etc... i can maybe afford the greenhouse but the others are alittle pricy for me

If you want to stick with Sensi Seed's, you may want to consider the Jack Flash. The price should be a little less, and it's a more refined version of the orginal JH and narrows the phenotypes down to two. If you order from Attitude, be sure to post back on the packaging. I'm old school, and had to go to great lengths to get authentic Sensi Seed Bank genetics. If these guys deliver in the original packaging, and Sensi's is pretty hard to fake, I'm all over this place.

If you want to stick with Sensi Seed's, you may want to consider the Jack Flash. The price should be a little less, and it's a more refined version of the orginal JH and narrows the phenotypes down to two. If you order from Attitude, be sure to post back on the packaging. I'm old school, and had to go to great lengths to get authentic Sensi Seed Bank genetics. If these guys deliver in the original packaging, and Sensi's is pretty hard to fake, I'm all over this place.

They'll come in unopened breeder packs unless you specify otherwise, not much more legit then that :lol:

The Cherry Bombs i have from Reeferman are a cross of California Indica and Jack Herer. The story goes: Mr Greengeens,the original breeder of CB, was given the Jack Herer seeds by Jack himself.From there he created the Cherry Bomb#2. They are said to have a strong Haze influence and take 9-10 weeks.I can attest to the long flower time,but since i have never tried true Haze, i can only say that the last time i grew CB it was the most potent medicine

i have sampled to date.

The Cherry Bombs i have from Reeferman are a cross of California Indica and Jack Herer. The story goes: Mr Greengeens,the original breeder of CB, was given the Jack Herer seeds by Jack himself.From there he created the Cherry Bomb#2. They are said to have a strong Haze influence and take 9-10 weeks.I can attest to the long flower time,but since i have never tried true Haze, i can only say that the last time i grew CB it was the most potent medicine

i have sampled to date.

To my knowledge MrGennegeens is Steve Tuck aka Hillbilly Dreams Seed Co.

To my knowledge MrGennegeens is Steve Tuck aka Hillbilly Dreams Seed Co.

The same Steve who created Herijuana? A small world it is.

Let me know if your going to the club tomorrow tricloud, i want to talk about how i can keep this cherry bomb strain going.

The same Steve who created Herijuana? A small world it is.

Let me know if your going to the club tomorrow tricloud, i want to talk about how i can keep this cherry bomb strain going.

Well I'm not 100% sure but I know Steve Tuck was going by MrGreenGenes at Overgrow just before he went to prison. I know Reeferman is in Canada and so was Steve. If you look at Reefermans lines he has some stuff very similar to what Hillbilly Dreams was offering. I almost bought his Petrolia Headstash yrs ago. Wish I would have even if they were over $100 a pack, from what I hear it's a killer breeding line.

You have choice original packaging or not. They have a place where you can buy guarantee that package will get to you (yes extra$$) but if Fed picks it up they ship another. I have purchased from them many times, very happy. One strain I bought wasn't fem, ended up 8 males 2 died seeds didn't make it to sexing, I wrote them & received replacement immediately. Gentics are 100% as claimed. Everyone has an opinion, this is just mine Best of Luck.

(Addressed to SIMPLE JACK post)

Well I'm not 100% sure but I know Steve Tuck was going by MrGreenGenes at Overgrow just before he went to prison. I know Reeferman is in Canada and so was Steve. If you look at Reefermans lines he has some stuff very similar to what Hillbilly Dreams was offering. I almost bought his Petrolia Headstash yrs ago. Wish I would have even if they were over $100 a pack, from what I hear it's a killer breeding line.

I was looking a couple of days ago, and Reeferman has Petrolia Headstash available for I believe $75.00

I was looking a couple of days ago, and Reeferman has Petrolia Headstash available for I believe $75.00

Yeah he has quite a few strains still out on the market,but imo they are old old stock. I had one seed germinate out of 10 back in Feb.The

last time i ordered from RM i had 0 out of 10 for one pack of seeds. Its definitely hit or miss with his stuff, just glad my one is a hit.Its really

starting to show its Haze side of the JH.

You have choice original packaging or not. They have a place where you can buy guarantee that package will get to you (yes extra$$) but if Fed picks it up they ship another. I have purchased from them many times, very happy. One strain I bought wasn't fem, ended up 8 males 2 died seeds didn't make it to sexing, I wrote them & received replacement immediately. Gentics are 100% as claimed. Everyone has an opinion, this is just mine Best of Luck.

(Addressed to SIMPLE JACK post)

Thanks.

Archived