Clare County Cc Meeting Saturday 5Th

Currently meeting are being held in the BASEMENT of the Clare Library.

185 East 4th Street, Clare, MI 48617-1541 (Pere Marquette District Library)

We've had spotty attendance and leadership up to now. We are working to get everything sorted out...

This meeting should push things in the right direction a LOT..

In other positive news, we just somewhat hosted Dr.Bob in Clare this evening. IT WAS VERY SHORT NOTICE..!!! I was the only "regular" at the event, and 5 people had confirmed appointments, while close to 15 received tier recommendations, One of which was my lovely Mother...!!

In less positive news, YES something bad happened at our last meeting, afterward (hours) someone had a run in, with LEO and things spiraled downward after...ending in a caregiver losing everything for himself (also patient) and hit other patients..

We are unsure of ANY real details, besides, we feel (non professional opinion) that he was within all of his patient and caregiver rights and that he is under the wing of Matt Able... Can't speculate any further...

Thank you for looking, stop in if you get the chance..

Cheers

Ok wait a min, Why are we just finding out about this meeting today when it is tomorrow? And since when did We (clare compassion club) host the Dr. Bob that came to Clare? This is all news to me.But i know we can not make it tomorrow with such short notice. What about the meeting on the 12th? Did some one change that on us and not tell us? Who is Deciding all this? I understand we need to have organization, but this isnt the way to do it. I am not sure how we need to do this , but this isnt the way, Last mins notice.

Ok wait a min, Why are we just finding out about this meeting today when it is tomorrow? And since when did We (clare compassion club) host the Dr. Bob that came to Clare? This is all news to me.But i know we can not make it tomorrow with such short notice. What about the meeting on the 12th? Did some one change that on us and not tell us? Who is Deciding all this? I understand we need to have organization, but this isnt the way to do it. I am not sure how we need to do this , but this isnt the way, Last mins notice.

We (the CCCC) didn't technically "host" anything, it was nicer than saying it was a short notice and nobody really knew about it... I found out the ACTUAL details from you the day before..

I was the only one, besides another that arrived later in the evening, that showed..

I don't know WHAT the deal is with today and the 12th, i'm just trying to relay the little bits of info I find in hopes to get more people to show up...

AFA the meeting today, I got an Email notification from Casey, didn't you?

Again, i'm not running the show here.. But the date was made and I didn't see any notification of it... I DON'T HAVE everyones Emails, so I did the best I could folks..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived