Confused About Compensation

Well you realize what will happen is when the law is re written the state will just take over and make it illegal for caregivers to grow right? I mean this is one broke state that needs money.

Yes...I kind of see what you are saying. Maybe they would allow growers with a flat tax or something. I just don't see - especially with the November elections coming up - that the voters are looking to expand government much in the near future. What do you think?

Yes...I kind of see what you are saying. Maybe they would allow growers with a flat tax or something. I just don't see - especially with the November elections coming up - that the voters are looking to expand government much in the near future. What do you think?

I would hope not they wouldn't want to expand government. I mean this state's government and it's history of abusing state funds is well known. Not to mention the state claims to be so broke they can't even slat or maintain back road's wand what not so like if that's the case we certainly can't afford to expand government..

After reading all the posts - I didn't see an answer to the original question. Is there an acceptable or general range that caregivers are charging the patients. For instances $100.00 per oz to $500.00 per oz?

Its an opinion question, there is no right answer, there is no set pricing chart for people to refer too. Whats high to one person is low to another. Frankly I don't see how people are blowing gaskets over $20 grams when thats been the street value of high grade cannabis for the last 10 years at least. I can see a issue with it being $20 a gram all the way up, though. There should be a breakdown for quantity in my opinion, some people do not follow this though. Its more trouble for me get rid of a gram then its worth generally, so why sell 1 gram at the equivalent price as 1 ounce?

Being new to this - there are a lot of questions. One of them is does the cg sell the meds by gram or ounce?

I doubt many cgs sell by the gram, I assume most sell in the 2.5oz quantity. Each cg is going to be different though, like I said this thread is all opinion. When I was a CG in cali I sold by whatever amount my patient wanted. If they wanted an ounce, they got an ounce, if they wanted a 1/4 they got it. I wouldn't sell a gram, not worth my gas to start my car frankly. My prices went as so... $50 1/8, $90 1/4, 160 1/2, 280 an oz, 500 2 oz's, 900 1/4lb, and 1600 for a half lb. In Cali 1/2lb is the carry limit in most counties.

Archived