Whats Wrong With This Plant?

i got this bubble gum clone a week ago.im sure its sick or something.

im glad i didnt put it in the room with the other plants.its not mites. i do not see any webs or other bugs on hte plant. have you ever

seen this before. check it out. i will add it to my gallery.

i got this bubble gum clone a week ago.im sure its sick or something.

im glad i didnt put it in the room with the other plants.its not mites. i do not see any webs or other bugs on hte plant. have you ever

seen this before. check it out. i will add it to my gallery.

Whats up Mustang,I recomened starting from seed. some of the clones going around arent from good stock. well not anymore anyway. When you start from seed at least you know where it comes from. There are places that ship to United States. I believe Yipsey dispensary has seeds avalible.

i been looking for some good seeds.i do not know where to get them.

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ is the place I use, they have great deals, throw in nice freebies, ship fast and guarantee it if you pay a little extra for shipping. There are a lot of good seed venders, Dr Greenthumb out of canada is great as well as a few local breeders like Tricloud. If you don't want to ship to your house I know some dispensaries keep seeds in stock but which ones, how much and where they're located I don't know.

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ is the place I use, they have great deals, throw in nice freebies, ship fast and guarantee it if you pay a little extra for shipping. There are a lot of good seed venders, Dr Greenthumb out of canada is great as well as a few local breeders like Tricloud. If you don't want to ship to your house I know some dispensaries keep seeds in stock but which ones, how much and where they're located I don't know.

hey jipo,

what are some good strong strains?

is it safe to ship seeds to your home?

I do it a lot, haven't ever had any issues, got a letter from customs a few years ago, but nothing ever came from it other then anxiety and stress for a while :lol:

hey jipo,

what are some good strong strains?

What isn't a good strain now a days :lol: What do you prefer or what are your ailments? I tend to stick to Sensi, World of Seeds, Mr. Nice, Nirvana, and I'm about to try greenhouse but I've heard more bad then good so I don't have my hopes to high, the price was just to right to walk away. I would be more concerned with the breeder then the strain itself. TGA Subcool seeds is another great one to look into, I've known that guy for a long time and remember when he was just starting to dabble with breeding, a lot of good brothers grimm strains were used to parents a long with some clone only strains out of Norcal.

flow is a good one

Flo? By DJ Short? I've never grown DJ Short Genetics, but I have gotten a lot of tru blue from dispensaries when I was in cali, never tried flo but always said if I grew out an DJ Short strains it would be that one.

i been looking for some good seeds.i do not know where to get them.

Attitudeseedbank is a good one. They ship your seeds discretly. If your seeds were not to make it to your house, more then likely customs has got them. Ive never heard of local law enforcement follow up on mail orderd seeds. Attitude is a good seed bank, but through experience I found it better just to go through the original breeders of the seed you want. Some of them sell seeds not from good stock. In my opinion dont buy the feminized seeds either. Seems to herme.

I am just flowering some White Ice, Romulan Diesel, sour creme, and Church. So as soon as I know what its like Ill post it. They Have been very good strains so far to grow indooras.

You can always count on good old ak-47, White Widow If you want good easy srains to grow that are delicious.

• 3 months later...

Archived