Care Giver Growing In Dif Locations

johnbs8

ok heres what i did. i got legal and picked up a caregiver over winter. i then decided to grow for myself but had a friend that wanted to make me his caregiver. i then decided i didnt want to grow at home but rather with another friend that is legal to grow n posses his own plants. so question 1 is, can i grow at another cargegivers location along side of him?

ok question 2 is, i sent a change request form in changing the possession from caregiver to myself and the state sent it back saying i need cargivers ID and a caregivers attestaion form needs to be filled out. would i submit a copy of my old caregivers ID along with the CG attestation form filled out with my info or old caregivers info?

confused Ty Johnbs8

I believe it's the:

change form(1)

+ cargiver attestation(1)

+ 1ea photo copies' of DriverLicences(2)

+ completely filled out, and checked out(all appropriate check boxes), and signed, dated

+ $10 money order, stamp, envelope, + certified mail reciept.

*****Most important*****

Before you mail, make copies of the 2 important docs, the change & attestation forms(2)

These are your proofs untill you or him recieve the card.

As to your first question...you can grow at the same address, as long as you each have a seperate locked facility. Your grows need to be seperated and you take care of yours, the other person takes care of thiers. He can't have access to yours and you cannot have access to the other. Peace...j.b.

JustBudz, Are you sure about the access thing?

Last week I was at a presentation by Celeste LastName? the state manager of the MMP and she discussed this. It was in relation to collectives and she pointed out that the law uses the word "a" before the word caregiver regarding access and as such it can be viewed as any caregiver or patient can have access to a grow area as long as they are registered caregivers or patients. She pointed out that if it was intended to limit access only to the caregiver or patient who owned the plants the law would use the word "the"

Semicaregiver, I have to agree. I see nothing in the law about needing to keep the plants in separate locked facilities. I know a lot of caregivers mark the plats for the patient they are intended for but I don't see any requirement for that either. I think it might be a good idea to mark the plant for because it shows you have taken due care and done due diligence.

The MDCH tells people that they have no way of knowing where a CG grows. That being the case, I would assume that in the section asking for your "mailing address" you should put whatever you use for your mailing address.

Personally I am very cynical about any info staying confidential that the government collects. I would want to give them as little info as possible so as to avoid being in a database that I did not want to be in.

ok thats what i was thinking semicaregiver. ok what about this. i have a caregiver atm and trying to get back possesion of my plants and become my own caregiver and cg for others. i used the changeform. section A: patient info. that be me

section B: changes regarding primary CG: now here would i check remove caregiver or add/change caregiver? and would i use my info in this section or would section B be where i put my caregivers info that im cancelling on?

then in section C: person allowed to posses plants, i checked box change to patient.

i already filled out this form with photo ID of myself, sent it in with $10 check and it got sent back. saying i need to 1. fill out CG atest form and 2. photocopy of ID of primary CG.

so did i fill this form out correctly for taking back possesion of my plants? if i did it correctly, do i fill out the CG attest form with my info? and whos ID is needed? my CG that im dropping? man lol this stuff is confusing me haha. thanks for all the help guys Johnb

just wanna make sure i get this right. as i need to get the ball rolling. i have a couple patients that need my service and i want to help them with there condition without having to rape them on (price of service). at this point im charging them nearly nothing above what im doing for them.

Archived