Ferndale Dispensary

That's a great thing to here, alot of ppl dont grow and just want small amounts.

if it is around the 9 & Hilton area they will do very well lots of holders around there .

curious myself always looking for a better high then what I have currently... any info please let me know via email/Pm

I JUST today spoke with the city of Warren Police Department about their laws and concepts of the law today building codes etc. hopefully you will be seeing one soon in Warren or a surrounding city possibly my home town of Hazel Park

I will work with each patient depending on their needs if you are poor and honest then I plan on helping the MM community the best I can w/o going broke or breaking a law!!

Good luck in your futures,

Trix

It was a couple from eastpoint that snitched. They had an application to open one and got pissed that Clinical Relief got a permit already and went to LEO and whined. Ferndale LEO and an Oakland co. Sherriff went through it and found nothing wrong with their operation. Just a bunch of babies out there that cry when their not first. I've toured the clinic, very nice set-up and extreamly friendly and helpful. The offical grand opening probably won't be till after the moritorium Ferndale passed earlier in the week.

It was a couple from eastpoint that snitched. They had an application to open one and got pissed that Clinical Relief got a permit already and went to LEO and whined. Ferndale LEO and an Oakland co. Sherriff went through it and found nothing wrong with their operation. Just a bunch of babies out there that cry when their not first. I've toured the clinic, very nice set-up and extreamly friendly and helpful. The offical grand opening probably won't be till after the moritorium Ferndale passed earlier in the week.

deleted original post ...nothing to say going forward ab out this operation.

Shameful is all I can say about the actions of anyone who would try and prevent any business from opening up in this state.

But this is a particularly dastardly act. To try and put our Sisters and Brothers in jail is an act of treason against our entire community.

Shameful is all I can say about the actions of anyone who would try and prevent any business from opening up in this state.

But this is a particularly dastardly act. To try and put our Sisters and Brothers in jail is an act of treason against our entire community.

Deleted original post nothing good to say going forward about them

362 Hilton just north of 8 mile. Very nice products and they are still in biz. A little pricey. Make an appointment or you will wait. Now the people are very nice, but I do have a problem. They want copies of your card and drivers license are scanned. Call me paranoid but I do not think they need my drivers license, my card should be enough. no clones, pop, candy and suckers and meds. Nice setup.

http://www.clinicalrelief.com/

Cant they just look / verify my ID and not scan it in? It has nothing to do with marijuana, I just dont want my drivers licensed scanned. Identity theft made easy. They told me it was downloaded off site, but I can recover anything delete from a hard drive. No problem, nothing is every erased. I always tell people to smash there hard drive when throwing it out. I have junk picked many PC's and been able to recover all your personal data. SMASH THOSE DRIVES.

• 1 month later...

YES....their is another place in Ferndale called Ceres Center..2241 Hilton ....and yes we have been very quiet......We were in before the moratorium and because not operational told to wait.....so we wait....worked so hard to make a safe environment for patients to obtain their medicine. Our passion is like many others and this journey unbelievably hard....we'll welcome all very soon...tomorrow night is the planning commission meeting...if all goes well the moratorium will lift Monday......so for now we stay quiet!!!!! http://www.cerescenter.com our site has a couple issues that baffle even the pro's so bare with us......see you soon Nadia

Is there a dispensary in ferdale ? If so were is it located

Actually there is 1 in Ferndale. It is located between 8 & 9 mile rd. I believe that is hilton but it is like 4 blocks east of woodard. The doctors in there are great people...have nothing but utmost respect for them. Although they are jus a lil pricier( if thats a word) more expensive than some other dispensaries. But if it worth anything I would recommend them without hesitation. Hope it helped you out

YES....their is another place in Ferndale called Ceres Center..2241 Hilton ....and yes we have been very quiet......We were in before the moratorium and because not operational told to wait.....so we wait....worked so hard to make a safe environment for patients to obtain their medicine. Our passion is like many others and this journey unbelievably hard....we'll welcome all very soon...tomorrow night is the planning commission meeting...if all goes well the moratorium will lift Monday......so for now we stay quiet!!!!! http://www.cerescenter.com our site has a couple issues that baffle even the pro's so bare with us......see you soon Nadia

I hope what you saying is correct...waiting my self to see your clinical expertise

Actually there is 1 in Ferndale. It is located between 8 & 9 mile rd. I believe that is hilton but it is like 4 blocks east of woodard. The doctors in there are great people...have nothing but utmost respect for them. Although they are jus a lil pricier( if thats a word) more expensive than some other dispensaries. But if it worth anything I would recommend them without hesitation. Hope it helped you out

The place is called Clinical Relief and is in the 9 & Hilton area. I've never been there, but I know a couple people who have and I've sampled some of their product. I wasn't really impressed with any of the 3 strains I tried (bazooka, cc99, and one other I can't remember) and at the price they charge (works out to $600 an ounce...re-donk-ulous), I'd be a fool not to stick with my awesome cg who charges cost for primo stuff.

What is it that was pricey - if you don't mind me asking?

In my opinion, and MY opinion only, the product I sampled (another patient friend of mine frequents this clinic) was in no way worth the money that was paid for it. Like I said before, I sampled three different strains...CC99, Bazooka (or something like that), and one I can't remember. The bazooka tasted/smelled like it had been dipped in perfume, and not in a good way. The CC99, which supposedly stands for Cannabis Cup '99 (apparently this strain won the cup that year?) was only slightly better tasting/smelling. My buddy paid what would amount to $600 an ounce had he bought full ounces of the stuff. It was definitely NOT worth that amount of money. I've smoked WAY better for WAY less. My CG grows a much better product and only charges a fraction of that. The place is a rip-off...again, in MY opinion only. Its a shame that some patients have to no other option than to use these clinics and basically get raped of their hard earned money for sub-par medicine..and the folks selling for such exorbitant prices it ought to be ashamed. Again,IMO.

Archived