1 Oz In California Is Now An Infraction Of The Law!

greenbuddha

Yeah, it can happen here when we finally roust our useless incumbant, Ms. Granholm, and ask Arnold "The Terminator" to move out here and run for office...Granholm is the "fly in everyone's ointment"...she has to go, along with our other numb nutz, the A.G....let's see...who could take his place?...how about Elmer Fudd! Elmer pronounces his "R's" about as well as the A.G. interprets the law! What a calamity of errors it was to elect those cockroaches...I say cockroaches because they are the only breed that will turn on and devour, and walk over the remains of it's own kind, to survive! Can anybody say, what a couple of "TWICKY WABBITS", those two are!

California just passed legislation making 1oz or less an 'infraction' of the law and NOT a 'misdemeanor', which carries with it a 'criminal record'.

Great news for Californians... think it'll ever happen here in Michigan? Hmmmmm.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=8227

post-1739-004254600 1277002683_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it can happen here when we finally roust our useless incumbant, Ms. Granholm, and ask Arnold "The Terminator" to move out here and run for office...Granholm is the "fly in everyone's ointment"...she has to go, along with our other numb nutz, the A.G....let's see...who could take his place?...how about Elmer Fudd! Elmer pronounces his "R's" about as well as the A.G. interprets the law! What a calamity of errors it was to elect those cockroaches...I say cockroaches because they are the only breed that will turn on and devour, and walk over the remains of it's own kind, to survive! Can anybody say, what a couple of "TWICKY WABBITS", those two are!

Goodness, that gave me a great big laugh! :lol:

jenny, not from our "block", has served

her limit. :jig:

We have to remember to get out and

vote AUG for the PRIMARY'S

They will hear our roar like thunder

as we plow them all asunder. :sword:

Let's hit the polls EN MASS NOV!

Now is our turn to...

Marijuana Ranch, what'd you say?

Smoke the vote :cigar:

peace all

Cockroaches... Perfect description... perfect.

Archived