Emmet County S.a.n.e Raid...they Weighed My Cake!

petoskeystoned

Hi all I'm so sorry I'm so slow this darn blackberry and rheumatoid do NOT go hand in hand well lol.

Spirits are "high" here, I've replaced half my garden through generosity from new and old friends..

I don't see why everyone wants to be quiet. I have nothing to be ashamed of, nobody in the world will say I sold to anyone, and more importantly, the rights of my patients, there families and my own privacy and safety have been put at risk. I am now forced to move and have lost thousands and thousands of dollars in 5 hours time.

My family homesteaded this land 120 years ago and I've done nothing wrong.

Guns, kids, threatening dogs in front of kids, bullet proof vests, accusations and embarrassment is why I am NOT going to shut up.

Hi all I'm so sorry I'm so slow this darn blackberry and rheumatoid do NOT go hand in hand well lol.

Spirits are "high" here, I've replaced half my garden through generosity from new and old friends..

I don't see why everyone wants to be quiet. I have nothing to be ashamed of, nobody in the world will say I sold to anyone, and more importantly, the rights of my patients, there families and my own privacy and safety have been put at risk. I am now forced to move and have lost thousands and thousands of dollars in 5 hours time.

Guns, kids, threatening dogs in front of kids, bullet proof vests, accusations and embarrassment is why I am NOT going to shut up.

good i feel the same way i tell what happen to us all the time when you are legal your legal good for you keep us posted as best you can

peace

Amen!

That's one thing many of us may have to get used to. IF in fact we ARE in the right, then we practically have an obligation to be extremely vocal about the injustice reaped upon us. Not letting intimidation quiet us, if in fact, we KNOW that we are right. Those that oppose us are much less likely to trample over our rights, and much more likely to make sure they have their ducks in a row, if they know that we won't quietly accept being jacked around when the law is on our side.

Some of us, myself included, are still of the same mindset before the law.

Kudos to you for standing up for yourself and the rest of us as well.

Well, one of the main probs is the location I had my grow in. To much traffic. Not at my house, literally in the neighborhood. Leo is a constant in the area, which is one of the reasons I didn't notice the casing of my home and family before the stole my babies. Petoskey has a year round pop of about 10000. I've learned the neighboring counties are friendlier..so 5 acres, a gate, 220, and big bushes here I come. The problem is I really love it here. Leo assumes since I was legal I will start again. I can't risk the chance of another harvest loss.

And of course the landlord is concerned..

Archived