Today In Lansing

Today’s happenings in Lansing (Cushingberry)

Meeting was quick and to the point.

Mrs. Brim was there but did not speak.

Mary Jane Russell was asked to report.

She stated the MDCH could not support the bill (5902).

She also stated that MDCH was doing a pretty good job. (I swear she said it with a strait face).

She advised that the printers are now at the MDCH.

A vote was taken on the revised bill and passed unanimously.

Other members commented that there are still people being arrested and that this must stop. Ant that MDCH is too far behind, under estimated the number of apts, and with renewals coming they may never get caught up.

One member also suggested that a company be ready to start on Sep 15th, not wait till then to find a company.

Cushingberry will be having another meeting next week.

In conclusion the only way it wont go private is if MDCH catches up and keeps up (fat chance).

Cushingberry has asked for a large turn out next week. He has supported us and wants us to support him. I am in! Hope to pack the room.

I would also like to thank my friends in Lansing for helping…I could not do it with out them.

John Wells

Today’s happenings in Lansing (Cushingberry)

Meeting was quick and to the point.

Mrs. Brim was there but did not speak.

Mary Jane Russell was asked to report.

She stated the MDCH could not support the bill (5902).

She also stated that MDCH was doing a pretty good job. (I swear she said it with a strait face).

She advised that the printers are now at the MDCH.

A vote was taken on the revised bill and passed unanimously.

Other members commented that there are still people being arrested and that this must stop. Ant that MDCH is too far behind, under estimated the number of apts, and with renewals coming they may never get caught up.

One member also suggested that a company be ready to start on Sep 15th, not wait till then to find a company.

Cushingberry will be having another meeting next week.

In conclusion the only way it wont go private is if MDCH catches up and keeps up (fat chance).

Cushingberry has asked for a large turn out next week. He has supported us and wants us to support him. I am in! Hope to pack the room.

I would also like to thank my friends in Lansing for helping…I could not do it with out them.

John Wells

thanks for the update could you ask Mr. Cushingberry to set us FREE thank you

Guest OrganicFarmer

I'm in too John, I'll PM you maybe we can meet before or after, haven't seen you since greenbush. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the update, by the time the MDCH figures out how to use the new printers it will time to shove them in a corner to collect dust as the program goes private.

Also on a side note, I listened to Cox talking on WJR this morning and all I could think of is what a POS he is for falling to appear at the meetings.

Sometimes Mike Cox comes up missing

OMG IJ! I haven't heard that song in years!

ROTFLMAO! :goodjob:

You get not only the belly laugh of the day award, but the digging up the perfect gem of the week award!

Next weeks meeting will be a good one! The more I sit in the Chairman's meetings the more I LOVE this guy.

Cush for Gov!

OMG IJ! I haven't heard that song in years!

ROTFLMAO! :goodjob:

You get not only the belly laugh of the day award, but the digging up the perfect gem of the week award!

Next weeks meeting will be a good one! The more I sit in the Chairman's meetings the more I LOVE this guy.

Cush for Gov!

Ditto what Julie said.

IJ you have a great sense of humor! :thumbsu:

Archived