Plz Help

mobilemike

ok im about 8 weeks into my veg of about 13 plants that did have heat stress in the start but have been great other wise for some reason i am losing plants they will just go in like i have lost 3 now and am down to 10. then look like there been sucked dry so i thought not enough water so i set them up to be feed more time a day and that didnt work. i was working out of a 12 piece bucket set system i didnt know what to do so i transported them into 5g buckets and now am doing deep water .......praying they stay alive ...........any help

Can't see the problem, so I can't say, but I WILL tell you I just found out how important proper PH range is..

I have been running 5.8-6.2 for weeks and everything looked terrible.. I switched to 5.2-5.8 and I'm already seeing improvement..

I've been looking at the Soil PH graph for YEARS...

Saw the water culture PH graph for the FIRST time the other DAY.. yeah, I feel like a tard.. :notfair:

thank you for you info i used 29percent peroxide and flushed them put like half in there own 5g buckets deep water culter ..... they were in a large bucket system with 12 small 2g buckets tubed to a big 55g drum with pumps in a cycle system every 3 to 4 hours but i got things back on track .............ill try and post a pic soon

Archived