T12 Natural Sunshine Bulbs

cwick925

I have 4 48 inc 40watt natural sunshine t12s 2200 lumens each. Was thinking of putting them over my clone dome in my veg room, has anyone used these before? are they good? can you use them all the way through your veg stage or should i used a metal halide bulb after they are rooted?

any info will be greatly appreciated

I have 4 48 inc 40watt natural sunshine t12s 2200 lumens each. Was thinking of putting them over my clone dome in my veg room, has anyone used these before? are they good? can you use them all the way through your veg stage or should i used a metal halide bulb after they are rooted?

any info will be greatly appreciated

Yes, I use same setup for clones. And then I go to CFL 150 watt until 3 or 4 nodes veg under 400 MH until 7 to 8 nodes and then flower room 1000 watt. hope this helps . :rolleyes:

yeah those do look pretty good, how many bulbs are you using and how long did it take for them to get that big?

I have a 400w MH on the opposite side of the room for once they get a few nodes just like the other guy said. thanks for replies

yeah those do look pretty good, how many bulbs are you using and how long did it take for them to get that big?

I have a 400w MH on the opposite side of the room for once they get a few nodes just like the other guy said. thanks for replies

well i like the T'S to i have used them all the way i used them with clones/seeds mine has a switch that you can use 4 bulbs or 8

2 bulb fixture these ladies went a few weeks later than i usually grow (3 weeks ) due to an oovercrowded bloom box these plants went 6 weeks.

Whats the difference between the agrosun and the natural sunlight ones that home depot sell? i see they are 9 bux more a bulb, im wondering if i should have invested in something different or if these will be ok

The agrosun bulbs are full spectrum grow bulbs bought from SGS in livonia for $18 apiece your bulbs are red spectrumm only i believe.

they say full spectrum, natural sunshine on the box, 2200 lumens, color temp is 5k are those the red spectrum?

No 2700 k is red spectrum it sounds like you have the same type of bulbs i do just a different brand name i use to use a 4 bulb t-5 sun blaze fixture but it just raised the veg room temperatures way too high so i switched over to the t-8s which i mistakingly thought were t-12s earlier in this thread. :rolleyes:

No 2700 k is red spectrum it sounds like you have the same type of bulbs i do just a different brand name i use to use a 4 bulb t-5 sun blaze fixture but it just raised the veg room temperatures way too high so i switched over to the t-8s which i mistakingly thought were t-12s earlier in this thread. :rolleyes:

so i think i need to do some research here t-5- t12 t8 and the VHO's Wow is the T-5 just the name of the fixture? and T8 and T12 just the NO: # of bulbs and VHO is for very high output

Archived