What Nutrients Do You Prefer?

booth1dj

I started with FF. I went to Vita Grow & I would NOT go back. Vita Grow is have the money & it kicks

a@@! I grow in bubble coolers. Here is how I mix:

Directions

Adjust the pH of the nutrient to 5.0 - 6.5.

Grow Recipe per 5 Gallon:

1 teaspoon Super Micro

1 teaspoon Super Grow

Bloom Recipe per 5 Gallon:

1 teaspoon Super Micro

1 teaspoon Super Grow

1 teaspoon Super Bloom

Clones

1/4 teaspoon Super Bloom(almost)

Pinch of Super Grow

That is about ½ of what Vita Grow said to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Mixing some Earth Juice up for 24/48 hours in a tub with air stones works wonders. Add a bit of molasses and the beneficial microbes give some pretty insane results. If you become an expert at organic dirt you can out perform most hydro setups. They have a pretty big line up now, everything you need. Good thing about 100% organics is that you can reuse the soil. Fox farm isnt 100%, which is fine if you don't want to reuse the soil.

I run the G.H. "Expert" schedule but substitute in Humboldt Honey Carbs. Its a simple schedule that isn't too expensive but isn't the bottom of the line either. After a few harvests I wasn't getting the taste I was looking for, swithced over to the honey carbs and I'm getting a better taste and better crystal coverage IMO.

Expert Program

SublimeWind hit the nail on the head. The only thing that passes through the cell wall is what the plant will take. Most plants will take all the nitrogen you give them, until they fry themselves. Not enough nitrogen and they won't grow. The plant takes energy from the sun (lights) and through cellular respiration make that energy available for cellular use. The chemical reactions that occur must follow a particular sequence, each one controlled by a different enzyme. Most minerals fall into the category of "salts". But, organic is an emotional term, and it makes us all feel better when we're consuming organics. Start simple. You'll build on your own success. Good luck!

Same here

Looking to try the new "RAW" Sweet form Botanicare. Let the natural flavor come out ;)

i was wondering about this as well, and was wondering if it would help the buds flavor, or just throw too much sugar in the plants thus making curing/taste a more harsh process.

Archived