Dj Shorts Blueberry And Also Trainwreck

The Blueberry phenos I had were a little bit nutrient sensitive as well as heat sensitive, they are prone to becoming a hermaphrodite so watch your light leaks heat stress etc. Light feeding at first and let them tell you what they need.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20204-dj-short-blueberry/page__p__176260__fromsearch__1#entry176260

Dont know much about TW.

Most Trainwreck will throw a few male flowers, so it is important to check and pull any off you find.

Blueberry varies so much that it really depends on the pheno you get to make a judgement on nutrient strengths to use. It usually doesn't throw male flowers but it can express the hermaphrodite trait in crosses from the Thai parentage.

Most Trainwreck will throw a few male flowers, so it is important to check and pull any off you find.

Blueberry varies so much that it really depends on the pheno you get to make a judgement on nutrient strengths to use. It usually doesn't throw male flowers but it can express the hermaphrodite trait in crosses from the Thai parentage.

This blueberry seems to not like nutes a whole lot. The people who gifted me the cut told us that but I wasn't listening apparently. It was after a week of feeding that my g/f told me that it didn't like nutes. No wonder it looked sick. A few days of water and she looks great again.

As far as the trainwreck goes, I don't need that problem. That one may go bye bye....

Thanks for the info bro!

This blueberry seems to not like nutes a whole lot. The people who gifted me the cut told us that but I wasn't listening apparently. It was after a week of feeding that my g/f told me that it didn't like nutes. No wonder it looked sick. A few days of water and she looks great again.

As far as the trainwreck goes, I don't need that problem. That one may go bye bye....

Thanks for the info bro!

The Trainwreck is actually worth running if it is authentic. I'm only talking a couple of male flowers, it doesn't put out tons of them. If you pay attention you'll usually get them. They don't generally cause a lot of havoc.

The Trainwreck is actually worth running if it is authentic. I'm only talking a couple of male flowers, it doesn't put out tons of them. If you pay attention you'll usually get them. They don't generally cause a lot of havoc.

I agree. Even though TW may throw off some male flowers at the end of flower it's worth growing if you get the real deal.

I've got the true deal Arcata cut in house. I've sampled TW from various vendors including GHS...and nothing comes close to the real deal cut. The real TW can cause a fit of spins and confusion / "where am I" sort of disoriented feelings. Thus the name "wreck"...because it can and will wreck you. The clone does toss some male flowers, but pull her by 60 or if really dialed in she can go 63-66 days and ripen a bit more without any mayhem.

If you are looking for trainwreck in a seed form, well my best suggestion is to hunt down "Head Seeds Trainwreck II". That is going to be your closest most accurate representation in ANY seed form to date....

Hope this helps a bit...

dank.Frank

Archived