What Can Be Done To Stop The Dea From Rapeing Us All

so they dont have to listen to thier commander and chief when he says to lay off medical marijuana users, they can just ignore it ?! WTF so when the federal gov made alcohol illegal then legal agine how did they do it what can we do to get this off of the list that has marijuana right next to herion and cocaine and back on the list as what it is A PLANT b/c the DEA are still acting like they are doing the world a favor by removing a dagorus drug (ITS BEYOND ME HOW SUCH INCOMPENTINCE IS EMPLOYED BY THE DEA) yea we just took some medicene from a legal patient and there is a MEXICAN DRUG CARTELL RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET thats right they are even up here in MI belive it or not but our oh so intelligent DEA is to busy raiding the legal patients and care givers to notice because its easy like shoting fish in a barrel thats how easy it is for them to get our info this whould be the perfect time to do what petition to remove from command bay city DEA or 30,000 people on there front lawn what can we do this is what kind of info we need not how the DEA is RAPING ALL OF US we all know that already we want to know what can be done to stop it

• 2 weeks later...

Its changing and California is pressing the boundries by voting in good marijuana laws which how got our law 12 yrs later

They are now in Oaklank, CA passing laws to allow taxable commercial cultivation on large scale

They of course have the tax regulate cannabis intiative on november ballot in CA...legalizing for individual use and cultivation and sales

This is how it is being done...and it will be done!

I'm angry to...we all are

Its being handled trust me... the boundries will be pressed untill they break and done in a very strategic manner that they just cant fight...taxes made cannabis/hemp illegal...taxes will make it legal once again!

And medicinal cannabis research and hemp industry along with tax income will secure its place in our economy and pharmacutical archive of good things to have around

As much as people in michigan seem to hate california (well, i sort of know what you mean...)but they have pushed this thing to the limit and paved the way

Anyhow, its happening...stay positive...positive is better than negative...negativity and anger will do damage to you as much as your enemy but will probably do you in first...positive words...its happening...we have a great law...It works...cannabis is great medicine...hemp is awesome food...building material...fuel..clothing...ect.

Its so hard to stay cool and positive...sometimes anger fuels the passion but too much can kill you man...I've seen it...it will eat you from the inside every time

Positive message is...we are winning the war for legalization of cannabis and hemp!!! :D

PEACE!

~hg

Oh, and the best way to protect yourself ...is to stay under 49 plants

Or better yet stay under 20

This will keep you in the lowest possible category of their sentencing guideline

This is just a good way to protect yourself if you do get raided

ALso dont tell anyone

ANd dont grow ANY plants unless you have the actual card...Its just safer

Count clones as plants

Dont tell anyone

...did I mention dont tell anyone!

Get a non-plant possessing caregiver...that way if anyone ever did find out you were a medical cannabis patient...you have a caregiver that's the end of the conversation

I really dont think the Feds are into pursuing cases of under 49 plants ... And even if they tore down your grow ...Prosecution is less likely being well below commercial numbers

...that's my best advice

Peace!

~hg

thanks for all the info but i dont keep any thing where i live and the locked facilitys i do have only ever have 8 plants or less in them and if u dont tell the patients then i whouldnt have any as far as the cali law if they were chaging federal law mary jane whould not be a sced 1 or 3 what ever and whould affect the entire USA not just cali i belive they are just changing state law not fed we need to change fed law not just state

California will change Federal law if they pass their intiative

Every other intiative state including Michigan will do the same and we will change the law...and it will change on the federal level both medical and recreational

Forget the schedule

Cannabis is a medicinal herb

They are gonna tax it we cant over turn the entire tax system and legalize cannabis

They tax herbs at health food stores...Its an herb..it may get a special tax because that's part of the appeal to legalize...but its an herb

The schedule of narcotics ..Its crazy...put a kid away for 30 years for LSD...madatories crack vs powdered coke that are unfair, possibly racist, and counter productive...we have so many people locked up for drugs it's tragic man ...and drug testing violated parole and probation put people back in prison

These are some of the problems... but the whole idea of putting someone in prison over drugs is stupid

Places like spain for example...cannabis I think its illegal to sell but to have it for yourself and to grow it it in your backyard and smoke it is legal...such a different view on privacy and respect for people to do what they want in their own home...This is crazy here...so invasive...they need to come in and nose around and they threaten you...they threaten to get a warrant and raid you and then kick in your door to look around...Not my idea of a free society

Free...just dont do anything...just watch TV

hmmmm....NOT my idea of a life

This is the LIFE we get... this life ...WE need to make the best of it

Maybe I need brush up on my spanish

its gettin rediculus around here...flippin' police state

flower THEM....WE WANT FREEDOM AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!

Yes, fed law must change, and reschedule Mj. Leo needs educating, them and too many lump Mj in with hard drugs, treat people like criminals, esp. patients and cg's. Mj users are peaceful, Mj never killed anyone. This plant has many uses. Companies don't want the competition, that's how it started. Hemp makes good paper, paper industry didn't like it. Hemp makes good clothing, textile industry didn't like it. We're fighting on so many fronts. Attitudes must change. We need healthy competition, people must have the right to choose what they believe is right for them. The war on natural care has been raging for decades, big pharma denies us the right to use our meds of choice, they got gov. backing, yet the benefits of natural care has been well documented throughout history, including Cannabis. I used to believe in the pharma drugs, I don't now, but I respect people's choice to use them, though many don't respect my choices. We won't change everyone's mind, but if we can get enough to realize the Truth, we can get the real criminals off the streets. Many who voted for MM wouldn't use it themselves but DO respect other's right to use it. We need their voices, too.

It'll be very interesting to see how it goes in CA. I thought I saw something about OR rescheduling Mj so at least it'll be reclassified in that state. More people are realizing how ridiculous this war is. Its end can't happen soon enough. I hope to see the end of this war in my lifetime.

Sb

so they dont have to listen to thier commander and chief when he says to lay off medical marijuana users, they can just ignore it ?! WTF so when the federal gov made alcohol illegal then legal agine how did they do it what can we do to get this off of the list that has marijuana right next to herion and cocaine and back on the list as what it is A PLANT b/c the DEA are still acting like they are doing the world a favor by removing a dagorus drug (ITS BEYOND ME HOW SUCH INCOMPENTINCE IS EMPLOYED BY THE DEA) yea we just took some medicene from a legal patient and there is a MEXICAN DRUG CARTELL RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET thats right they are even up here in MI belive it or not but our oh so intelligent DEA is to busy raiding the legal patients and care givers to notice because its easy like shoting fish in a barrel thats how easy it is for them to get our info this whould be the perfect time to do what petition to remove from command bay city DEA or 30,000 people on there front lawn what can we do this is what kind of info we need not how the DEA is RAPING ALL OF US we all know that already we want to know what can be done to stop it

How do combat ignorance and combat Law enforcement when they will not acknowledge or obey the Law and how do you fight them after they take all you finances to fight them we are being persecuted with do process and how many casualty's are they going to and what is considered to be an acceptable loss I do not mean to be over dramatic about this but this is what I face I face loosing my home and the inability to feed my family or pay my bills this the reality we all face after they raid you and this is how they win with out any due process

California will change Federal law if they pass their intiative

Every other intiative state including Michigan will do the same and we will change the law...and it will change on the federal level both medical and recreational

Forget the schedule

Cannabis is a medicinal herb

They are gonna tax it we cant over turn the entire tax system and legalize cannabis

They tax herbs at health food stores...Its an herb..it may get a special tax because that's part of the appeal to legalize...but its an herb

The schedule of narcotics ..Its crazy...put a kid away for 30 years for LSD...madatories crack vs powdered coke that are unfair, possibly racist, and counter productive...we have so many people locked up for drugs it's tragic man ...and drug testing violated parole and probation put people back in prison

These are some of the problems... but the whole idea of putting someone in prison over drugs is stupid

Places like spain for example...cannabis I think its illegal to sell but to have it for yourself and to grow it it in your backyard and smoke it is legal...such a different view on privacy and respect for people to do what they want in their own home...This is crazy here...so invasive...they need to come in and nose around and they threaten you...they threaten to get a warrant and raid you and then kick in your door to look around...Not my idea of a free society

Free...just dont do anything...just watch TV

hmmmm....NOT my idea of a life

This is the LIFE we get... this life ...WE need to make the best of it

Maybe I need brush up on my spanish

its gettin rediculus around here...flippin' police state

flower THEM....WE WANT FREEDOM AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!

We have to hope California passes cannabis legalization, if it does the Federal government will HAVE to change its position AND the War on Drugs as it relates to cannabis... they will have to change the 'law' or send out the National Guard to enforce the Drug War in California... and WHICH of those actions do you think they will take?

We have to support the 'legalization' movement in Cal ANY WAY WE CAN... because like Herb G says, once it's legal in Cal it will spread RAPIDLY to other States.

And the anti-cannabis people at both the Federal and State level know that and they are going to do ALL they can to defeat the vote in California this November.

SUPPORT the 'LEGALIZATION' movement in Cal any way you can, if the vote there fails it will be a long time before we see an END to the War on Drugs and the ruining of innocent American lives that these out dated and backward laws cause.

Oh, and the best way to protect yourself ...is to stay under 49 plants

Or better yet stay under 20

This will keep you in the lowest possible category of their sentencing guideline

This is just a good way to protect yourself if you do get raided

ALso dont tell anyone

ANd dont grow ANY plants unless you have the actual card...Its just safer

Count clones as plants

Dont tell anyone

...did I mention dont tell anyone!

Get a non-plant possessing caregiver...that way if anyone ever did find out you were a medical cannabis patient...you have a caregiver that's the end of the conversation

I really dont think the Feds are into pursuing cases of under 49 plants ... And even if they tore down your grow ...Prosecution is less likely being well below commercial numbers

...that's my best advice

Peace!

~hg

Or better yet stay under 20 if we had had 20 do you think we would be in court today i don't think so but i do wounder sometimes but when you think about it i had 11 plants anr Torey had 10

Archived