First Freeby Post About Oil

I'm attempting to sell enough topical oil to help John Roberts recover from having been ripped off by the DEA.

They took $3100 from him. This money was for an installment on his land contract. It was due today 7/9/2010.

I'm making available for this project:

The first 83 topical oil kits that I sell I will split the money with John.

These kits have zero marijuana in them. That must be added by the person receiving the kit.

Kits sold so far: 6

Representing $225.00 so far.

Not bad for the first day.

What is in the kit? Eight ounces of my "base oil." Plus ten small 1/2 oz white bottles. These white bottles retail at $20 each.

To make the conversion:

Add 1/4 oz of your highest quality ground bud to the oil.

Warm at about 220F for about a half hour in a glass or metal pan.

Strain and return the infused oil to the large bottle.

Fill as many of the 1/2 oz bottles as you wish.

If you fill all ten you will still have some left over in the large bottle and also have $200 worth of little bottles.

That's it .. simple.

To order, send me an e-mail with your name and address to ship to.

When I receive the email, I'll send you the location to use for paypal payments. Or you can send me my return e-mail with a check to my address via snail mail.

I'll continue to update the volumes sold in this post.

Kits cost $75.00 each. That includes shipping.

Here are some testimonials about what people have been using this oil for: click here for Oil testimonies and more

DOUGH!! -- > Email me

PB

Please contact me.

I would like to purchase 2 kits, I need to know how to submit the donation.

Ideally Id send a MoneyOrder if that would work for you, please let me know ASAP.

I also would like you to find a very needy person whose on a tight budget and could REALLY benefit from these kits.

The DPC would like them donated to someone who they really could help and I am sure you will make sure they go

to someone whose truly in need.

Thank you again, this is VERY kind and generous of you.

Its things like this that help me keep my faith that there are good people still out there. :goodjob:

Folks, Shawn(My Wife) and I both use this amazing product. I had a Basil Cell Cancer on my Forehead. The entire Calhoun County Compassion club watched this product destroy this cancer, that is only curable(according to science) by surgery or burning it off. It was gone in 3 weeks and has not returned. In addition, it is an excellent pain reliever. Within seconds pain levels are decreased dramatically. Make sure you bring Shawn and me two bottles on the 21st PB. See You There!

Thank you for those kind words.

I think I'm going to have to revise the way I report the goals so far.

Three kits have been paid for so far.

Got people asking for several more.

So, I guess, I'll call those ordered.

DetroitPassionCenter : (or anyone else)

Money order or check to

Gersh Avery

9205 Dexter Chelsea Rd.

Dexter MI 48130

Please include an address to ship to and a phone number in case of any questions.

WOW, I am shocked at the amount of neg reps in this thread. God forbid somebody provide something, at a discounted price (from what it sounds), and take HALF of the money and GIVE it to a person in need...

All out of reps, but I will make sure I hit ya up, Keep up the good work PB!

Peanut Butter,

What a very kind and compassionate man you are!!! :goodjob: My hats off you you!!!

I have met you before in yipsy when Captian Kirk invited us out for a tour. You gave my husband and me a bottle on the house. We run the Waterford Area Compassion Club. I would like to buy a kit do you prefer to ship them or will you have some at the protest on the 21 as I am going to that as well?? :thumbsu:

WOW, I am shocked at the amount of neg reps in this thread. God forbid somebody provide something, at a discounted price (from what it sounds), and take HALF of the money and GIVE it to a person in need...

All out of reps, but I will make sure I hit ya up, Keep up the good work PB!

I am shocked also and its its too bad I am out of ammo

Thanks sooooo much everyone!

What is in a kit?

Sorry if that hasn't been clear.

In a kit is one 8 oz bottle of spiced olive oil and ten small 1/2 oz empty bottles.

This spiced olive oil has zero marijuana in it, for all of those LEO watching.

The caregiver or patient adds one quarter ounce of their own marijuana.

Or, if they are able, they may add instead 1 ml of Simpson Hemp Oil.

either one will "infuse" the spiced olive oil with the marijuana component.

If working with Simpson oil, then just warm enough to mix and it's infused.

If working with bud, then warm to 225 for 30-45 minutes.

Strain the infused oil through the filter material provided. Replace into the 8 oz bottle that the spiced oil came in.

Now the oil is ready to dispense into the little bottles.

The result is that you now have ten bottles, valued at $20 each. In addition there is more oil still left in the large bottle.

Cost to you is the $75 plus either 1 ml Simpson oil or 1/4 oz bud.

What results is that you are then enabled to be the miracle worker in your area or among your friends and relatives.

Heal them all ..

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks. Here is the status.

Before the rally I had collected for 8 kits. Total of $600. Half of which I had committed to go toward John's house payment.

I handed John $1000. More than what I received. In fact I have to figure out where an additional $400 will come from to cover my bills.

Several people at the rally asked about purchasing kits. We just didn't manage to get together before the end of the day.

John has raised about $1200 toward his house payment. He has another $1900 to go. Remember that the DEA stole $3100 from him that was supposed to be his payment.

Soooo .. I'll try a little push again.

Kits of my topical oil can be purchased via paypal or by check in the mail.

Half of the money collected will go to John's house payment.

Send me an e-mail at gersh.avery@sbcglobal.net .

Before the rally I had collected for 8 kits. Total of $600. Half of which I had committed to go toward John's house payment.

I handed John $1000. More than what I received. In fact I have to figure out where an additional $400 will come from to cover my bills.

Several people at the rally asked about purchasing kits. We just didn't manage to get together before the end of the day.

John has raised about $1200 toward his house payment. He has another $1900 to go. Remember that the DEA stole $3100 from him that was supposed to be his payment.

Half of the money collected will go to John's house payment.Thanks PB for all that you have done from working with you this past year you have proven what seems impossible can be done with your head on approach and just get r done attitude You are one our greatest assets to our cause God Bless you and your family

OK .. sold eight more kits.

So a total of $1200 that I've taken in so far. $600 of which was the cut for John, so far.

I hope that John doesn't lose his home. It sounds bad at this point.

A few folks have asked about donating directly to John instead of purchasing kits.

Please do that. As soon as you can.

Right now John is looking for homes for his two dogs and six cats. If you have space, please contact John about this also.

Help if you can, please.

Thanks

peanutbutter

• 2 weeks later...

Half of the money collected will go to John's house payment.

Update.

Another ten kits have been sold. That brings the total number of kits sold to 26.

Total $1950. Half of which has already gone to John.

My goal is 83 kits. This sill make John "whole" from the theft of cash by the DEA.

There are other kinds of things that were stolen from John by the DEA. I urge people, if they are able, to contribute to John.

Hydroponic grow equipment

Lights

Anyone that has any extra of these items are urged to consider donating them toward John's attempt to recover from the tragedy forced on him by the Saginaw county sheriff and the DEA.

thanks to everyone that makes a purchase of these topical oil kits.

• 1 month later...

Update.

Another ten kits have been sold. That brings the total number of kits sold to 26.

Total $1950. Half of which has already gone to John.

My goal is 83 kits. This sill make John "whole" from the theft of cash by the DEA.

There are other kinds of things that were stolen from John by the DEA. I urge people, if they are able, to contribute to John.

Hydroponic grow equipment

Lights

Anyone that has any extra of these items are urged to consider donating them toward John's attempt to recover from the tragedy forced on him by the Saginaw county sheriff and the DEA.

thanks to everyone that makes a purchase of these topical oil kits.

Another 10 kits and over $300.00 to John. So a total of 36 kits and a little over $1300 toward my pledge.

John still could use some help getting returned to where he was before the raids.

I would like to get this project taken care of so that I can go on to funding the next one.

45 more kits to go.

Another 10 kits and over $300.00 to John. So a total of 36 kits and a little over $1300 toward my pledge.

John still could use some help getting returned to where he was before the raids.

I would like to get this project taken care of so that I can go on to funding the next one.

45 more kits to go.

You are a hero pb :) I am in awe of your compassion and commitment

Archived