Compa$$Ion Has A Price Tag!

Today I'm at a crossroads in my journey down the NEW MMJ road. I'm new to this movement and truly embrace the concept of compassion. I have ventured out from the safe confines of my very guarded life and tested the waters of compassion by going to clubs and visiting with people whom I would have never even spoken with had it not been for MMJ. I aquired a new word that seems to be tossed around among the MMJ community - COMPASSION. Hmmm, I think I like the concept of compassion. Actually, I embraced it. My first steps into this underground world were in true compassion. I believed that compassion existed and sought it out. I found a few compassionate people on my journey, and for you few, I'm very grateful.

As for COMPASSION at every level in the MMJ community, it does'nt exist!!! Don't get me wrong, it's out there, but very little. I'm at a crossroads today simply because I have been seeing more about $$MONEY$$ than anything. I've been un-emplyed for about 3-4 years now and I have very little money, if any. I scape up a few dollars here and there and doing odd jobs dealing with painting, but its hardy enough to participate in "comp$$ion clubs" and the constant need for them to fee this and donate that. I've been lucky enough some times to show up at a club and get blessed with compassion when all I had is 15 for a gram and got a free one which enabled me to spend the 15 on gas or something else productive. Some people may think, why am I spending my last 15 on medz. The answer is simple, Medication.

I've met some decent people and then I've met the ones who are now starting to see how broke I am and are starting to ignore me. Some people won't even answer there phone because I have no money. I'm not to proud to ask for a gram when I'm out, but it's hard to do ALL the time. I wish I had the money to donate to the growers and clubs and whoever else needs help, but I'm stuck for now. So being in my situation, should I just stop going to the Compassion clubs and stop socializing with my NEW friends simply because I have no money? Should I be without medz ALL the time due to lack of funds? Is there truly compassion out there? I'm at a crossroads because I love the meetings and the compassin clubs. I love all the people who go there and the good people I've met. I feel I have some new friends there and would like to continue to be a part of this movement but my lack of funds now has me feeling like a mooch. I'm getting the feeling that if I aint got any money, then I shouldnt go. Is this compassion? Do I need money to feel this compassion? Does compassion have a price tag?

Well thanks for reading, for those of you who know me and may read this, if you're one of those COMPA$$IONATE people, than Peace, I don't need your compa$$ion, I'll move on to those whom I feel are truly compassionate about this movement. I won't bother you compa$$ionate people anymore with my trivial grams and desire to learn about true compassion. Plus, the level of stress from all the in fighting and club -vs- club atmosphere will be eliminated from my life.

I've come to realize there's two types of people in this MMJ movement.

1. Truly compassionate people who care and are interested in YOU not your pocketbook

2. Money hungry ex-dealers who want every dime they can squeeze out of people in need.

Peace and smoke something, if you can afford it!!!

I feel as you do.

Mizerman

Really you guys are blessed, just in the fact that you have them. Them being Compassion Clubs, Meetings, rallys, other folks that you can meet with, shake hands with, medicate with..or even ASK to get a gram from.

I am not being unsympathetic at all, please don't take it that way. Up here though, we are truly alone and terrified, out of touch, and behind pace. Maybe I would do more good downstate!

Well Petoskeystoned last weekend i attended my favorite northern michigan music festival and was appalled at the hush hush attitude on mm up there.. Me ,Im a legal mm patient and will call it to the four winds.. but each time i tried to some ppl wanted me to shhhhh.. There were some who did fly their flags.. I think i saw 3 ppl with tee shirts or pins.. Yes 3 out of many thousands.. Hmm and then there was the lovely couple who wanted to talk to me about this but their paranoia slightly paralyzed them.. They did tell me that the powers that be in emmet county Had made it clear that they were not going to allow mm in their county.they told me of someone in the county who had not broken any laws being raided recently.. I freaked them out by asking if that was in petoskey and they were elated that i had heard of this.. So MMMA.. we are going to have to rally for our friend and fellow patient petoskeystoned, because emmet county is going to far and paralyzing their citizens with fear and deaththreats.. as you see their family court isnt following the rules nor are the others.. Blueberry, micheal korman.. John Wells.. This county is going to need your help.. these ppl are beautiful and need to take their medicine without threat to their homes and families.

So I guess I will have to apply for disability now don't Waite to long when Torey filed for hers it took two years i know how every one feels people are scared to help any one out when i got the call the other day about Leo coming in on the guy that call them for his B&E

he needed Meds and lives close to me but when Leo took all his paper work how can i help it's not that i have Meds to give because am not a caregiver i have just begun to get my own grow going after are Raid over 1.5 years now I sure wish i could help him

Took me 12 years and i was born with all my disabilitys, then i got 6 months back pay.

Archived