New Information Re Dea Vs John Roberts

There's a song I heard about that,about how it's not what what we have but what we do with it, it says stuff about greed and such; I think it's also about the disabled and how we have so much to give but all they can see is what we can't do. Politicians think the weak can't stand up for their rights, they have a real surprise coming. There's a few disability rights songs that I know which could apply to anyone, they speak of our rights and injustice- some lyrics are, "Pride is something in your soul, pride is somewhere you are in control", there's another one that really speaks to our cause, "Something unforeseen is going on, we the so-called weak are growing strong, and crying out for what we know is right, accused because we have the guts to fight!" I'd love to sing that at the protest. It's so sad how people are making a mockery of the constitution. So much injustice throughout history that few are aware of.. we don't know the half of it but we know enough because we are living in a civil war in a police state, many have warned against this very thing happening, that's why we have The Bill of Rights. I tried to memorize that for a GED exam, remembered enough of it to pass!

Anyway I wanna write a message in the cc group about the protest and mention about the girl, will link to this site and direct people to these threads, being I failed at the meeting. Next time I'll have printed messages to distribute.

Sb

BB did you get my PM?

I'm working on the message for the CC, couldn't get the thumbnail of the girl's pic, could only get the large view so I'm just gonna post the link to this thread, and a brief message saying something like:

Protest in Saginaw July 21, at 11 am at the courthouse, to demand the recall of the sheriff and demand he step down, and that he, local law enforcement, and the DEA stop raiding legal patients and caregivers, also demanding the return of medicine and property, please see this link for more info and follow the story at the mmma.org site, an innocent little girl with brain cancer, among other victims, need our help. Please stand with us.

How's that?

Sb

Hope to see many people at the protest In Saginaw next Wednesday. Federspiel Recall petitions will be available to be signed by Saginaw County adult registered voter residents. We need over 20,000 signatures. Our brothers and sisters from all over Michigan will be there to support us. Personal rights of John, Ed, Giggles, Jason, the list can go on and on. who will be next? We, the sick and disabled, have the right to legal marijuana. we dont want to harm anyone. Just leave us alone. Protest for your rights on 21st in Saginaw at Court House at 11 am.

I will look for you , I'm bringing my clip board and pens .

Hello all I wrote a nice summary of the situation, I hope this looks good, it's in a CC message site I posted to.

PEACEFUL PROTEST in Saginaw July 21 @ 11am

I tried to mention this at the meeting but my voice was drowned out, here's a brief summary of the event and story behind it:

Saginaw courthouse, 111 So Michigan, (Ave or St. I don't know) Demand the recall of the sheriff, demand he step down, demand that he, local law enforcement, and the DEA stop raiding legal patients and caregivers, also demand the return of medicine and property, please see this link for more info and follow the story at the mmma.org site, there are various related threads about the story. An innocent little girl with brain cancer, among other victims, need our help. Please stand with us. This could happen to anyone at any time, the law is supposed to protect us. I'm not a patient or caregiver yet, but I'm doing what I can to get the word out. This injustice MUST stop NOW. We have taken this child into our hearts. Please see this link: http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20968-victim-brain-tumor-picture-of-our-baby-girl/

On July 1st a protest was organized to demand the recall of a sheriff, shortly after, an organizer was raided, equipment smashed, medicine taken, including the Simpson Oil for the little girl; retaliation suspected, the DEA may've been acting on bogus info. This kinda stuff is happening across the US.

The organizers are members of the message site, not the owners of the site. I tried explaining that, too.

Sincerely, Sb

PS: If this looks print-worthy, use it, minus my comments to the group about the meeting. I hope I summed it up correctly, if not I'll gladly make changes.

Hey all I just had an argument in chat with THC-Farmer about the protest and no matter WHAT I SAID he couldn't acknowledge my points, though I acknowledged his. He wasn't abusive so it wasn't reportable but it was very upsetting, totally unwilling to listen. I rarely go into chat so I didn't expect that, I did my best to explain and be understanding of his points, which were valid, ('cept the "crying ans whining protesters" part), though I understand that, too, doesn't mean I totally agree but.. which I told him. He IS entitled to his views, I can see his points, but... he kept repeating himself over and over, I was getting nowhere, thankfully he left... I told him to tell you all what he said. I'm sure he would and not be ashamed of it. His basic points were: protesting doesn't work, is a waste of time, the papers know the story, raids happened before the MMMA law, protests won't stop the raids, he made some good suggestions, too, about protesting in Lansing, and something about the DA's office, I think he suggested a protest there... says thousands of people WILL make a difference, his suggestions I AGREED are good, and acknowledged the valididy of...but the way he said things, stuff like, "people whining and crying" at the protests.. I feel you all should know. I honestly DO UNDERSTAND his points and I also said I agree that protests aren't the ONLY way, but they are ONE WAY to get the message out. He also said we should be writing ballot initatives, writing to reps, and stuff like that. I AGREED. Well that's how it goes, there's always one like that out there. I did my best to respect his views. It wasn't easy to gather the courage but I did it because I believe in what you're doing, though I know there's a lot more work that needs to be done. He says nothing's changed in 60 years, I think it was in relation to drug policy or something related. This is important to me. I was peaceful and respectful.

Sincerely, Sb

Thanks for the input everyone. I stood my ground, maybe some of my courage is returning, though I don't know if I could've handled it face to face. Sometimes I can, and am very successful, even if they don't change their minds, I at least get them thinking, considering my ideas.. What I tell people is, which is something I should've said today: I don't expect you to change your mind/agree with me but I do hope you'll consider the possibility. I guess in a way I did say that when I said something like, I'm just trying to widen the view. If he hadn't left, I would have. I hope you all saw my post that I made to the CC, the one that also sums up the situation behind the protest. I'm doing my best to get the word out, seeing that child's face really got me motivated. I hope that pic has the same effect on others.

Sb

I will look for you , I'm bringing my clip board and pens .

suppossed to be hot and humid. i will be one in car with motor running. *(for the airconditioning). please stop by and sign recall petition if you are from saginaw county and are a registered adult voter. we need all the help we can get if federspiel doesnt do the right thing and leave medical marijuana patients and caregivers alone and return confiscated things from all raids that were done illellegally all over state.

The Sheriff will be receiving classes on the will of the people on the 21st. You will be able to speak with the victims personally. I hope this is the last time we have to march. But we will march as many times as it takes.

this is ED BOYKE....I'm still here. See you all at the protest. I dont have access to computer. I will be going to Saginaw's Friday night Pride 5-9 pm downtown Saginaw on Washington St and Genesee , to get signatures and pass out flyers for rally. Saturday I will be at Buena Vist rib cook off on Outer Drive near Hess. Sunday I might be at Buena Vista rib cook off and later at night I might be at free movie on the wall in Old Town on Hamilton St. (If I still have energy after heatwave expected) I need all the help I can get. Look me up.....I will be around. or call me 9892495756

Archived