New Information Re Dea Vs John Roberts

I just received a phone call that had me look a little closer.

Someone in Lansing had called the DEA to ask WTF????

The Detroit office forwarded the call to the Saginaw office.

The Saginaw office said several things:

They had been there before because the Saginaw sheriff had called and asked them to.

On the last visit, they determined John was legal and left.

Just a few weeks before the 7/1/2010 protest against the sheriff.

The day of the protest, phone calls were made to cause a warrant to be generated against John's girlfriend. She was arrested at the protest.

Then the DEA received a phone call in which it was alleged that John had many felony drug related convictions in other states. More that he had been personally feeding a six year old child hemp oil.

Based on this "new information" the DEA went back and visited John.

John has zero felonies anywhere. The DEA was fed bad information.

We need you in Saginaw so we can help to get rid of a snake that is in a public office.

Guest Wayne

Submit a FOIA request to the DEA, and all other agencies involved, requesting any and all info related to the incident, provide as much detail as possible. Doesn't hurt to try!

This is confirmation that this was a rouge operation. It is our worst fear. The DEA was suckered into destroying a caregivers life and destroying the medicine of innocent patients including Baby Girl. We are dealing with a broken corrupt system. See you in Saginaw!

Amazing.

Saginaw County Sheriff William Federspiel claimed his department "had nothing to do" with the raid, and that it was part of a federal investigation.

http://www.tokeofthe...t_organizer.php

Skip the millage issue. Recall this clown!

Title 18, United States Code, Section 1001 makes it a crime to: 1) knowingly and willfully; 2) make any materially false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or representation; 3) in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative or judicial branch of the United States. Your lie does not even have to be made directly to an employee of the national government as long as it is "within the jurisdiction" of the ever expanding federal bureaucracy.

http://library.findl.../11/147945.html

Presuming that's were the bogus intel came from, would that not make the sheriff guilty of a felony?

Definitely grounds for legal action against the Sheriff and the county, possibly even the township, which provided support for the raid.. All the details would have to be revealed a trial or lawsuit.

Amazing.

Skip the millage issue. Recall this clown!

Presuming that's were the bogus intel came from, would that not make the sheriff guilty of a felony?

Definitely grounds for legal action against the Sheriff and the county, possibly even the township, which provided support for the raid.. All the details would have to be revealed a trial or lawsuit.

very good post

DEA understanding of medical marijuana has got to be very limited

They are in complete denial that it can be a medicine of any kind

So when someone presses their buttons w/ talk about it being given to 6 year old girl

Not suprised they jumped the circiut and "nevermind the backround check lets get this scum bag!"

Yep, They were sitting around drinking too much coffee again flyin' on bear claws danish...

Should outlaw that refined sugar...real dangerous stuff man!

Bad juju express...no understanding of cannabinoids the endocannabinoid systems of the human body or reasearch in existance which totally bolsters our medical cannabis theories not to mention "laws"

This is a pretty bad one....I hope someone with a decent digital camera and cam corder film the whole thing...Get the pictures out to national, state and local news agencies with the facts emerging of the ever unfolding clusterfunky clusterfunk that is this mess!

Now, where's my American Flag...yeah, no the UPSIDEDOWN one...THANKS!!!!!!

This is confirmation that this was a rouge operation. It is our worst fear. The DEA was suckered into destroying a caregivers life and destroying the medicine of innocent patients including Baby Girl. We are dealing with a broken corrupt system. See you in Saginaw!

yes you will

We now know that this was an attempt to circumvent the Constitution and Due process. Sheriff Barney can't stand to lose, so he just decided to take vengeance on the innocent. He is the kind of guy that rides around in a $35,000 car and let's his Lt. ride around in a Cadillac, while laying off Deputies. He drops a dime on John, and causes the US Government to make a fool out of itself. He destroyed John's life, without a second thought. Now there are numerous patients that are doing without their medication, because he's just a mean spirited greedy individual. He has brought shame on his office and Saginaw County. It's time for Barney to step down. It's time for us to march!

how true lets march july 21st in saginaw 111 s. michigan at 11am please spread the word thanks for everyones support hope to seeyou all in saginaw peace to all

Hope to see many people at the protest In Saginaw next Wednesday. Federspiel Recall petitions will be available to be signed by Saginaw County adult registered voter residents. We need over 20,000 signatures. Our brothers and sisters from all over Michigan will be there to support us. Personal rights of John, Ed, Giggles, Jason, the list can go on and on. who will be next? We, the sick and disabled, have the right to legal marijuana. we dont want to harm anyone. Just leave us alone. Protest for your rights on 21st in Saginaw at Court House at 11 am.

wouldnt there be a laundry list of illegal actions preformed by the sherrifs dept. Illegal search and seizer,what about the judge who signed a warrant completely based on hearsay. Im no lawyer but theres gotta be a bunch of stuff out there.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Wow! This is big. The dea has been put in a bad light for their actions based on the lies they were given, and I hope they will go after this Sheriff with a vengeance for falsifying reports. They too should make a public apology to John, his fiance,their patients, and the community as a whole. I would bet money that the Sheriff and/or his cronies made these calls out of spite that stemmed from the protest. He hasn't seen nothing yet. :sword:

We now know that this was an attempt to circumvent the Constitution and Due process. Sheriff Barney can't stand to lose, so he just decided to take vengeance on the innocent. He is the kind of guy that rides around in a $35,000 car and let's his Lt. ride around in a Cadillac, while laying off Deputies. He drops a dime on John, and causes the US Government to make a fool out of itself. He destroyed John's life, without a second thought. Now there are numerous patients that are doing without their medication, because he's just a mean spirited greedy individual. He has brought shame on his office and Saginaw County. It's time for Barney to step down. It's time for us to march!

Hey BB, put this quote in a speech at the protest and use the dirtbag's real name so People will know the real crap behind it all. SHAME on those who go after the weak because they're easy targets, those bully/cowards would rather go after the peaceful, unarmed, non-violent, sick and dying, defenseless, than get rid of the crackheads, murders, etc. Are there more mj users in jail than violent offenders? If so, then WHY?

Sb

Hope to see many people at the protest In Saginaw next Wednesday. Federspiel Recall petitions will be available to be signed by Saginaw County adult registered voter residents. We need over 20,000 signatures. Our brothers and sisters from all over Michigan will be there to support us. Personal rights of John, Ed, Giggles, Jason, the list can go on and on. who will be next? We, the sick and disabled, have the right to legal marijuana. we dont want to harm anyone. Just leave us alone. Protest for your rights on 21st in Saginaw at Court House at 11 am.

Who can legally sign petitions? Are valid signatures only limited to county residents? Just wondering what's involved in recalling this dipwad.

Anyone heading up from Detroit?

Who can legally sign petitions? Are valid signatures only limited to county residents? Just wondering what's involved in recalling this dipwad.

Anyone heading up from Detroit?

The recall petition is only to be signed by Saginaw County adult registered voters. Please abide by this so Federspiel wont be able to throw out any signatures. Please dont sign more than once. Please all come and support us. The people want to be heard. Maybe aftter DEA figures out they were given wrong info by SOMEONE> maybe there wont need to be recall. Time will tell. We need to stand up for human rights. This is America.

SB, I promise you I will make him regret the day that I learned the English language. I am beyond disgust at this person. The law is a shield not a weapon. He used the most precious of things, The Bill of Rights, to destroy peoples lives. I am a former Marine that witnessed the death of young people defending those very same rights. So I take what this guy did very seriously. He has disgraced himself and his office. A man of honor would step down to avoid further embarrassment to his community. But as we've all seen, that is a quality that he does not possess.

BB, LOL @ making him regret the day you learned the English language. That was GREAT! Thank you for being there. That man is definitely without honor, and so is ANYONE who acts on heresay, though I have made that mistake too, not done anything nearly as drastic of course, but it was sure embarrassing when I found out the truth! But in that instance I was without honor, too. People need to be SURE of the FACTS before doing anything, I know this all too well when I believed someone and said something, only to find out there was info I was not given which would've made a big difference, so now, before I act, I ask the others involved about it. Thanks again for all you do. If those people had honor none of this would've happened and patients would be healing. It's sad we have to make people do the right thing.

Sincerely, Sb

Archived