Nutes For Flowering Supersilver Haze ?

blindman21

I have grown SSH and did not find that they were sensitive to nutes but you could try the Dyna-gro and Dyna-bloom nutes. All my old hippie friends use it and I have switched to it also in the past few months and have great results without having to add 8 or 10 different additives to it. They work in soil or hydro. Hope this helps.Good Luck

Let me tell you of a funny Super Silver Haze I picked up in April, put it outside cuz I am paranoid of clones even though my friend is a very clean operator. I let her sit outside in the freezing cold, sun, rain, and yeah a little few snow flakes. She started budding and just took off. She had been pretty much cleaned out of clones so I just bought her for $40. She was about 18 inches tall. She never grew much higher, but omg! She packed 3 tiers of bud. Yeah, everytime I thought she was shot she threw out more shoots. All this time I was using a heavy Nitrogen trying to get her to veg. No chance! So I put her on Foxfarm Bud Builder, and then Foxfarm Extra Strength, I also added Molassas in rain water with a little 0-0-22 from Humboldt County at the last two weeks when she started turning cloudy. She finished with 64 grams of dry weight. Just think if she hadn't been picked apart with clones! So Super Silver Haze is now Mating with my Lemon Skunk. I believe that is the receipe for the famous Lemon Haze. Don't know how lucky I was as I did manage to get another clone from my good buddy and that Super Silver Haze has got its colas! Don't be shy, that strain can take a lot!

Peace and Love and Just Imagaine!

hush up you guys...your making me hungry...lol...i've got some super silver haze x lemon thia seeds that are just burning a hole in my pocket.lol..i want to wait until it cools down a bit before i sow...but you guys are tempting meeee...ssstoppp ittt....please..lol..best of luck with your grows all...zb

Archived