Bag Seed With Pics

Here are some pics of some bag seed that I had grown this past year. All of these are comparable to the seeds you can purchase online.

This one I called #7

038.jpg

026.jpg

This one I called #4

010-1.jpg

025.jpg

These pics are from the last harvest I did of these strains, I am not growing them any longer. It was hard to let them go as they were quality strains, but there are so many of the designer seeds that I want to try, I had to make room for them.

Here are some pics of some bag seed that I had grown this past year. All of these are comparable to the seeds you can purchase online.

This one I called #7

038.jpg

026.jpg

This one I called #4

010-1.jpg

025.jpg

These pics are from the last harvest I did of these strains, I am not growing them any longer. It was hard to let them go as they were quality strains, but there are so many of the designer seeds that I want to try, I had to make room for them.

This is exactly the same experience I have had with "bag seed". I threw in some seeds I had saved from "the good stuff" ($85 -$125/oz) and every single plant was excellent. I wish I would have cloned some of them - they were impressive. Like you, I want to now try the "designer" strains to see if they are that much better. I planted some bag seed (stuff we call "Groovy") along with some Strawberry Cough to compare their growth patterns - and to try our "Groovy" because I am pretty sure that it is going to be worthwhile. I'm glad to hear that others have good experiences with bag seed too.

Well it seems like most of these 'elite' clone only strains originated in random bag seed so save some f2s

Save em, give em away, get other people growin' em, that way youll have access to them later on

But yeah, its rediculus how many many strains to try an grow...

They are all very interesting

I think ACE, cannabiogen, Reeferman, some of these folks have great ideas using original landrace strains to breed fresh varities with... seems interesting

But tga is also got some impressive skills taking apollo13, romulan, and few other modern miracles like c99 and breeding something unique

Quite interesting all the way around

I agree, this bag seed here, I have yet to find anything that compares, at least when it comes to potentcy. This is the only one I have kept going, and I believe I will keep it for good. I have been growing this one for 5 years now. After I get a better grip on my new grow station, I want to try to start breeding this plant with other strains. It gives a very strong spiritual feeling, but it can also cause some to feel uncomfortable. This one is my favorite though. I call it 4-G.

041.jpg

017.jpg

;)

Some pics of my bag seed experience

Very nice!

Quick question: How did you post the thumbnail? I am still learning how to use this forum, I sure wish I knew how to post thumbnails rather than the full pics, it just saves so much space that way. It also makes it a lot easier for other to view the post, especially if they don't have high speed internet.

Thanks!

I agree, this bag seed here, I have yet to find anything that compares, at least when it comes to potentcy. This is the only one I have kept going, and I believe I will keep it for good. I have been growing this one for 5 years now. After I get a better grip on my new grow station, I want to try to start breeding this plant with other strains. It gives a very strong spiritual feeling, but it can also cause some to feel uncomfortable. This one is my favorite though. I call it 4-G.

041.jpg

017.jpg

;)

Well yeah....and its also you

The seed is something but its the cultivation and "you"

Genetics are important...but it sure as peat aint everything!

You should read "secret life of plants" by peter tompkins we interact with these plants...which makes a huge difference and it matters

Very nice!

Quick question: How did you post the thumbnail? I am still learning how to use this forum, I sure wish I knew how to post thumbnails rather than the full pics, it just saves so much space that way. It also makes it a lot easier for other to view the post, especially if they don't have high speed internet.

Thanks!

Ha! I was trying to find a way to post pics w/o attaching thumbs. You have a maximum thumbnail limit of 500K. That one pic is 309K (I had to resize it using image adjusting software) so I can't post anymore. Anyway, when you post a reply to someone, there is a button at the bottom of the post that says "Browse" - you browse to find the pic you want to attach and then hit the "Attach this file" button. I have effectively used up my entire attachment allotment with this one pic.

How do you get pictures to show up in your post?

Ha! I was trying to find a way to post pics w/o attaching thumbs. You have a maximum thumbnail limit of 500K. That one pic is 309K (I had to resize it using image adjusting software) so I can't post anymore. Anyway, when you post a reply to someone, there is a button at the bottom of the post that says "Browse" - you browse to find the pic you want to attach and then hit the "Attach this file" button. I have effectively used up my entire attachment allotment with this one pic.

Ok, here's a test run on the thumbnail for me. Too bad the size limit is so small. This one pic here of the dried bud is 229.95 kb. Also one of my new flower closet lights and ventilation.

The way I have been posting pics, I upload them first to a photo sharing site. The one I use is PhotoBucket. When I upload my pics there I have them resized to 640 x 480. In my opinion, it is a comfortable size for viewing, most internet friendly. To post the pic in the forum, what I do is click on the icon with the little tree, that is to insert an image using a URL, the URL is available from your photo sharing site. I hope I am explaining this ok. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks for the tip on thumbnails too! :thumbsu:

post-6117-074544300 1279412304_thumb.jpg

post-6117-068218500 1279412807_thumb.jpg

Ok, here's a test run on the thumbnail for me. Too bad the size limit is so small. This one pic here of the dried bud is 229.95 kb. Also one of my new flower closet lights and ventilation.

The way I have been posting pics, I upload them first to a photo sharing site. The one I use is PhotoBucket. When I upload my pics there I have them resized to 640 x 480. In my opinion, it is a comfortable size for viewing, most internet friendly. To post the pic in the forum, what I do is click on the icon with the little tree, that is to insert an image using a URL, the URL is available from your photo sharing site. I hope I am explaining this ok. Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks for the tip on thumbnails too! :thumbsu:

Dynamite setup in your grow room. I was so anxious to get started that I just cobbled together a setup as fast as I could. It works well but it needs some refinement. Next summer's project I guess. I am not going to grow during the summer anymore. Try to reduce my AC costs. Thanks for the info on posting.

There is a tutorial somewhere on this forum that shows how to upload pictures from a URL. You can start a private gallery on this site and use the picture info URL as a link to your picture. Hit the the little picture icon on the post and cut and paste your pictures URL into the URL link instead of uploading from your computer, and you can post as many pics as you want. I hope this makes a little sense and helps a bit. I'm pretty computer illiterate and I figured it out after reading the tutorial. You can also use Image Bot for firefox to host your images to a URL link.

Well it seems like most of these 'elite' clone only strains originated in random bag seed so save some f2s

Save em, give em away, get other people growin' em, that way youll have access to them later on

But yeah, its rediculus how many many strains to try an grow...

They are all very interesting

I think ACE, cannabiogen, Reeferman, some of these folks have great ideas using original landrace strains to breed fresh varities with... seems interesting

But tga is also got some impressive skills taking apollo13, romulan, and few other modern miracles like c99 and breeding something unique

Quite interesting all the way around

C99 x Apollo is a CHAMP..! Excellent yields. Most breeeders have used landrace strains to get their final end products, not bag seeds from Mexican cartel stuff. The true breeders have went out and eithr cut other breedrs stuff or went into places like Afganistan or India or Vietnam or MExican Highlands to search out the best of the best nature offers.

• 3 months later...

Ding! We can thank Dead tour bag seed for Chemdawg which gave us OG Kush, Original Diesel and Sour Diesel. "Every once in a while you get shown the light".

What's this stuff called?

Good

What's this other stuff called?

Better

Archived