New To The Site

Hi: I am a newbe and I just feel great that I found this forum and am looking forward to all of the good info. I just recived my caregivers card and am looking forward to going to the meeting @ the Royal Grill Kabob Banquet Hall on 7-19-2010. My question is, when you click on the map link it gives direction to a grill in downtown Detroit, is this the correct location or should I just head to Royal Oak.

• 3 weeks later...

Jimmy !!!..........Welcome!!! I just love this site. It's a veritable trove of knowledgeable people willing to help you out any way they can. I,m a "newbie" too- (I hate that name), but I've been hanging out here for about a year now. Wonder how you get out of the "newbie" designation. Anyway, I think that the Map directions to the Grill are correct......... Again Wecome Jimmy. Hope you get as much from the site as I do.

See you around,

Puff

Jimmy !!!..........Welcome!!! I just love this site. It's a veritable trove of knowledgeable people willing to help you out any way they can. I,m a "newbie" too- (I hate that name), but I've been hanging out here for about a year now. Wonder how you get out of the "newbie" designation. Anyway, I think that the Map directions to the Grill are correct......... Again Wecome Jimmy. Hope you get as much from the site as I do.

See you around,

Puff

30 posts will get you out of "newbie" status so... ;)

Archived