Cannabis Edibles

Edibles Opinions  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What edibles have you previously tried?

• Candies
    • Baked Goods
    • Butters/Oils
    • Tinctures
    • Other
  2. 2. What was the least desirable aspect of the edible?

• Taste
    • Texture
    • Potency
    • Dosage
    • Effect
  3. 3. Were you advised as to the best applications and methods for Self Titration?

• Yes
    • No

Hello there! I hope you will take a minute to take the poll, i plan on producing a line of edibles and could use some serious feedback from people. Please feel free to comment or ask for clarification.

Thanks so much!

The HempChef

• 2 weeks later...

I make my own medicals, so I have ingested a wide range of products.

The least desirable aspect I experiences have been in finding the right level to meet my needs.

I took understanding that ingesting present different effects than smoking. Self titration was simple for the same reason. I adjusted down to the most minimum level. The idea is not to achieve a high, but to achieve relief.

My topicals are awesome. I've just developed a lotion.

I have eaten others medibles and made several of my own. I find that all to often the medibles made by others do not contain enough medicine to be effective. I've purchased candies at various "dispensaries" and find that usually they are STRONG. 0.5 gms. in a lollipop quite often does the trick...Peace...j.b.

• 5 weeks later...

I salute you Hempcheff! I too have a dream of excellent cannigoodies. All sorts of things besides sweets.

I've found the worst factor to control is dosage. Just because I use the same amount of matter in the same amount of butter every time, does not mean I will get the same resulting dosage per Tablespoon of butter :(

I have also discovered that layering the canna-usage around a whole dish is nice. For instance, using canna-bacon grease to sweat a leek, then adding potato, ect., to make a quick cup of soup. top with homemade croutons that were brushed with canna-ghee before toasting. Perhaps use a tiny bit of particularly good tasting bud as some of the dried herb in the soup. That way no matter what the patient eats of the soup, they are sure to get a bit of dose. overall dosage is really rather small since a serving is only about a cup of finished product and a few croutons.

I salute you Hempcheff! I too have a dream of excellent cannigoodies. All sorts of things besides sweets.

I've found the worst factor to control is dosage. Just because I use the same amount of matter in the same amount of butter every time, does not mean I will get the same resulting dosage per Tablespoon of butter :(

I have also discovered that layering the canna-usage around a whole dish is nice. For instance, using canna-bacon grease to sweat a leek, then adding potato, ect., to make a quick cup of soup. top with homemade croutons that were brushed with canna-ghee before toasting. Perhaps use a tiny bit of particularly good tasting bud as some of the dried herb in the soup. That way no matter what the patient eats of the soup, they are sure to get a bit of dose. overall dosage is really rather small since a serving is only about a cup of finished product and a few croutons.

ahhh, another cannaseur of culinary delights, thanks for the reply, ive done croutons, i like the nutty flavor the canna brings!

Guest Marywanna

HMMMM......do I see cooking class options? I have a good sized kitchen! I always thought canna-infused olive oils would be very useful and tasty.

Archived