Question

strangewaters

i would say you really don't know the half of it... i don't mean that to sound rude by the way. what experience do you have in the field? are you trying to open a dispensery? if so how will you supply a mass of people? basic grow rights for one single caregiver ...even two isn't enough to fully rotate crops legally and supply a mass group.

Guest Wayne

Just love when a plan comes together and splits a community. Kinda like the really cool thing going on with Prop 19 in California. Homboldt County's illegal growers band together and meet officially with local political leaders to develop a strategy to defeat the proposal, and significant numbers of dispensary owners are joining them. With their efforts Prop 19 just may be defeated. We may get a similar movement going here just to and defeat a petition drive for legalization before it get's to the voters. Politics at it's finest.

i would say you really don't know the half of it... i don't mean that to sound rude by the way. what experience do you have in the field? are you trying to open a dispensery? if so how will you supply a mass of people? basic grow rights for one single caregiver ...even two isn't enough to fully rotate crops legally and supply a mass group.

Sounds more like some good advice to me " if so how will you supply a mass of people? basic grow rights for one single caregiver ...even two isn't enough to fully rotate crops legally and supply a mass group."

lmao

Archived