Plants Are To Tall

HerbRx

I had this same issue. I am using an ebb & flow tray and have limited vertical growth room.

I built a pvc fence around it per bubblegrower's recommendation and started tying the plants over to the side and keeping them away from the light. After the 2 week stretch they slowed down and I've been able to keep them under control.

If you look here... http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20187-some-flowering-questions/page__st__20 you can see some pics of what I did. It's one way to go if you are able. You have to be careful because they likely won't bend as easily now as they would have in the early veg stages.

I had this same issue. I am using an ebb & flow tray and have limited vertical growth room.

I built a pvc fence around it per bubblegrower's recommendation and started tying the plants over to the side and keeping them away from the light. After the 2 week stretch they slowed down and I've been able to keep them under control.

If you look here... http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/20187-some-flowering-questions/page__st__20 you can see some pics of what I did. It's one way to go if you are able. You have to be careful because they likely won't bend as easily now as they would have in the early veg stages.

Nice looking grow, your room looks awesome toooooo

I let my plants get to big in veg. Now 4 days into flower with my light as high as it can go the tops of my plants are burning. What do I do??????????????

Like they said bend it if they get too big I have had them make a total loop, you really dont want to prune if you dont have too. rember a rule of thumb is your plants will get at least 200% bigger in the first two weeks.

Nice looking grow, your room looks awesome toooooo

Thanks. My temps/humidity got out of control and I just finally got it corrected. So, this grow (my first) has taken a bit of a beating since those pics were taken. Hopefully the last few weeks I have left give me enough time to get the buds to grow a bit more.

I think my next grow I'm going to try a sea of green, possibly with a wide U shaped screen for increased surface area. I'll also send through only 4 plants next time instead of the 6.

I have the same problem with a Trainwreck I put in flower way too late. She's 4 feet tall now and unfortunately will be a casualty by tomorrow. she just don't fit into the plan....

i will be watching craig's list for the "curb alert" :)

only the strong survive. and some just dont fit into the plan :)

Archived