I'm Allowed To Attend Even Though I'm Not A Certified Patient Or Caregiver?

I am a very interested 21 year old looking to accommodate myself by becoming a caregiver. I have so much love and passion when it comes the correct medical usage of marijuana. I was just interested in listening into topics and maybe discuss some of my concerns and interest.

I am a very interested 21 year old looking to accommodate myself by becoming a caregiver. I have so much love and passion when it comes the correct medical usage of marijuana. I was just interested in listening into topics and maybe discuss some of my concerns and interest.

thanks you will find a lot of help here

We have a reception area with teeshirt sales and accessorys that is open to the general public but the main area of our club is private entry only to legal card & paperwork carrying people who must be carrying all thier paperwork and cashed checks at time of entry, this keeps everyone inside safe to medicate freely and trade & sell medication overages etc

If you need help learning about how to become a CG or networking please call our 800# and leave a message

Genesee County Compassion Club

3094 North Center Road

Flint, MI 48506

888-240-4206

Archived