Anyone In Port Huron Selling To Patients?

Diesel 9

I have a medical card but I still live with my parents and they won't let me grow my own plants. I need someone in the area to supply me on a regular basis.

Can you please email me? uberforward@gmail.com

Otherwise I drive to SOUTHFIELD for it every time! :(

I have a medical card but I still live with my parents and they won't let me grow my own plants. I need someone in the area to supply me on a regular basis.

Can you please email me? uberforward@gmail.com

Otherwise I drive to SOUTHFIELD for it every time! :(

I presume that you don't drive to Southfield from the UP.

It would help if you tell us the general area you are from. Like the city or something like that.

The topic says Port Huron, which is North of Detroit, South of Lexington. There is a dispensary in Dryden, just a hop skip and a jump from PH down 69. Otherwise, get to a CC and make some face time with the good people there. Not sure what is the closest one to you, but Genisee has a huge CC I have heard. Lapeer has one as well, but I haven't heard of any meetings there in quite some time, not sure what's going on there. Don't get discouraged if it takes you some time and effort to find a good cg that can help you out. Things being what they are, trust is a very important issue right now. Good luck and God speed.

UP, lol Pb you crack me up! :lol:

Archived