Looking For Dr. With Low Fee's / Please Help

We have a family member who has Huntington's Disease. He needs help and a recommendation for MM. He tried MM for the first time in years and it stopped the shaking, muscle spasms, his speaking was much clearer and his thought process was the best it's been since diagnosis. He is on a fixed income and really wants to become legal....his prognosis is certain death as the brain cells die off and we really don't know how long he has. I wouldn't bother with the recommendation but he wants it and quite frankly he deserves a little peace and pain free life knowing he will die from this. I can't even begin to describe the difference in him and there are very few reports on MM use with Huntington's.

We need a clinic in the downriver area close to his home. He has problems walking unless he's used MM is there anyone who knows of a place that is less than $200.00 we could probably drive about 30 minutes and not have to many problems.

Dizz

We have a family member who has Huntington's Disease. He needs help and a recommendation for MM. He tried MM for the first time in years and it stopped the shaking, muscle spasms, his speaking was much clearer and his thought process was the best it's been since diagnosis. He is on a fixed income and really wants to become legal....his prognosis is certain death as the brain cells die off and we really don't know how long he has. I wouldn't bother with the recommendation but he wants it and quite frankly he deserves a little peace and pain free life knowing he will die from this. I can't even begin to describe the difference in him and there are very few reports on MM use with Huntington's.

We need a clinic in the downriver area close to his home. He has problems walking unless he's used MM is there anyone who knows of a place that is less than $200.00 we could probably drive about 30 minutes and not have to many problems.

Dizz

Hiya Dizz,

Not sure if you got the pm I sent earlier so figured I would provide ya the link here, as it may help others. I haven't dealt with these folks but they seem to be on the up and up.

Cannibas Care of Michigan

From their site:

Open 7 Days - (800) 210-0012

For over a year, CannabisCare has certified tens of thousands of patients who need medical marijuana cards.

We do not always require medical records, our service from a Doctor is $150 or $100, if low income, and we offer a easy payment system. ($75 if you are a returning patient)

Our physicians are available 7 days per week for in-person visits, or recommendation via our secure online (web-based) system.

Serving patients by helping them get the recommendation - We have travelling clinics, co-hosted clinics, referral services to local doctors and instant Online Web-Based Doctor visits using a web-cam and high speed internet, including the iPhone.

Southern suburbs of Detroit, if you look at a map, these towns are all "downriver" as in the Detroit River. So, if you are going south on I-75 or I-275, after you get south of the city and you see Brownstown, Monroe, Trenton, etc.

I believe this is a general picture of what most people think of as downriver.

Southern suburbs of Detroit, if you look at a map, these towns are all "downriver" as in the Detroit River. So, if you are going south on I-75 or I-275, after you get south of the city and you see Brownstown, Monroe, Trenton, etc.

I believe this is a general picture of what most people think of as downriver.

thanks a ton bish.

seriously, you are a breath of fresh air around here and i mean that sincerely. i spend a ton of time in the grow room and answering thousands of private messages.

you know :) a few (hundred) may have been from you. :blink:

bottom line, when i need help, there seems to be a few of you that are always there, and you are one.

god bless you bro. thanks, +rep. :goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob::sword:

Guest Marywanna

OHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE M GO BLUE :P:sword: Sorry,off topic. Bob Kenewell. He and his wife are caring honest people. You can find him in the Health Prof Forum here. The best,IMHO.

HI DIZ!! wooohooo!!

please help a newbie michigander like myself............... where's downriver?

:)

Southeast MI....pretty much all the communities south of Detroit, Ecorse and River Rouge west to Romulus and east to the Detroit River. That's the best description I can come up with.

Dizz

diz, we have you covered. i will p.m. you now, but yes............................................

i will give dr. and mrs. kenewell anything they need and between us, we will set it up:

Thank you for showing me this, we will help. I will pm dizz and let her know she can call us, or if you would like you can pm her and give her our phone number and tell her you found her the help she needed.. (we will drop our price, hell in his condition maybe we just wont charge him at all :D ) the credit should go to you. I did miss that thread, I have been at work. I will wait to hear from you, in who you prefer contact her, you or I.

diz, we have you covered. i will p.m. you now, but yes............................................

i will give dr. and mrs. kenewell anything they need and between us, we will set it up:

Bubblegrower, watching you move through these threads and help things happen, is inspiring. If there is anything I can do to help with anything, any time anywhere, just ask.

Guest Marywanna
:thumbsu: This site has changed,the whole attitude is much more positive than it was before. Congratulations to all of you that can make a difference. MW

Dizz

DIZZ,

My father had Huningtons disease, This is a horriable disease as I watched my father die from it, 2 of my aunts, and 1 cousin. :notfair: Dizz GOD BLESS you and your family member with this disease I have lived it. I was tested for this and thank God I do not have it nor do I carry the gene.

As for a doctor I am unsure of your location. I have a Dr. in Clarkston that does the certifacation. His charge is $180.00.

Let me know it this is somewhere your Fam. member can travel. <_<

I am SO Happy that this fam. member is using MMJ and it is TRUELY helping them! Any relif or buying more time for a quility of life from this nasty disease truely makes me happy.

Peace Dizz,

Mary J

Dizz

I can do it all via fax and phone all you have to do is fax the info (docs paperwork) saves time and gas! call me with questions.

Thank you Bubblegrower, thank you Mr & Mrs Kenwell thank you everyone who made a suggestion of where to take him from the bottom of my heart. The person I am helping is my husbands cousin and the gene was inherited from his father who married my husbands mothers sister. Thankfully we don't have to worry about this passing down through our genes but we just don't know about the cousins children and there are five of them. His father died from cancer but we found out through an autopsy that the father had Huntington's which was apparently the 'alcohol induced' dementia we thought he had. My father and mother traveled a lot and during the era when England was trying so desperately to dispute the mad cow disease that was killing everyone. My father had eaten beef while in England and 30 years latter died from mad cow disease. Watching our cousin is personal for me because with mad cow disease by the time you show symptoms and get an actual diagnosis the patient is either so far gone they no longer know you or they die. Mad cow eats away at the brain cells until all automatic functions of your body stop because the brain can no longer communicate with the body and Huntington's is similiar. My father never had the chance to be pain free because the doctors didn't know what they were dealing with until it was to late. I just can't watch that happen to anyone else. If MM alleviates the symptoms of our cousin and brings him some peace then so be it. His last days on the earth will be as pain free and peaceful as I can make them.

Thank you so much again there are no words to express our thanks. He will see the Kenwell's as soon as we take care of the paper work.

Sincerely

Dizz

Archived