Crohn's And Peanutbutter's Topical Oil

This is a copy of a response to a PM I received here

If you would like to try out a smaller bottle first, 3rd Coast, in Ypsilanti, stocks 1/2 ounce bottles that are already infused with cannabis.

These are $20 bottles.

The address of 3rd Coast is

19 Hamilton

Ypsilanti

734-487-5402

They open at 11AM Mon-Sat and close at 6PM.

This oil seems to be quite powerful towards Crohn's, IBS, UC and others of the lower (and upper) GI stuff.

I consider such conditions to comprise of four kinds of symptoms.

1. At the top .. Some sort of acid reflux.

2. Overall tension over most of the abdomen.

3. A "gurgling" kind of effect. ** This may be the most important part.

4. Diarrhea.

1. The ~ acid reflux. Patients have reported back to me about using the oil internally. This is one area that seems to function that way. Here is a video where a patient reports about his Crohn's and the responses his body has to eating just two or 3 drops of the oil on a small piece of food:

** This person only used two or 3 drops on a small piece of food to completely turn off a Crohn's attack. He reports that using the oil that way turns off the attack in about 20 minutes.

2. When applied to the outside of the body, directly over the area of distress, there is a feeling of relaxation of that area. This is an effect that starts to present itself in about fifteen seconds.

3. The feeling of "gurgling." This is one of the most important areas. The feeling is a result of spasm's flowing down the intestines. These spasm's cause the intestines to rub themselves raw. Resulting in bleeding and the removal of portions of the intestines by doctors. These "gurgling" feelings seem to go away in about two or 3 minuets from the external application of the oil. (They also go away in about 20 minutes from internal use of 3 or 4 drops being eaten)

4. The head of a medical clinic, with Crohn's, tried a suppository method. He reasoned that this method might produce positive results at that end of the pipe also. So he placed a small amount of the oil on his finger and stuck it where the sun don't shine. It instantly turned off the diarrhea.

Those are the kinds of reports that I receive back from patients that have tried out the oil for Crohn's.

When I find someone with Crohn's, I apply a few drops to taste and also have them apply it externally on the stomach area. This seems to snap into place very quickly. Just seconds.

My wife has a patient that has been able to avoid Remacaid (sp?) treatments for about eight months now.

this reely is true tho. The other day my old lady wnet out to get the male an when she got back she was winded and breething like a water bufalo so i put some oil on her chest and it was only about a teespoon and litrally within about 5 minits she was breething fin agin. No maby 3 minits it was fast. you aint kiding that stuff is like a cur all.

this reely is true tho. The other day my old lady wnet out to get the male an when she got back she was winded and breething like a water bufalo so i put some oil on her chest and it was only about a teespoon and litrally within about 5 minits she was breething fin agin. No maby 3 minits it was fast. you aint kiding that stuff is like a cur all.

Thanks for telling us about it!

Archived