How Does The Dea Feel About Medical Marijuana In Dc?

How Does the DEA Feel about Medical Marijuana in DC?

by Scott Morgan, July 29, 2010, 05:17pm

▪ Posted in: DEA Medical Marijuana

"Officials with the DEA were not available to comment Tuesday," reports The Washington Post. I guess that pretty much sums it up. No scolding, vague threats or dire predictions. Just silence.

I don't find it at all surprising that DEA would decline to comment at a time like this, but it's a little creepy nonetheless. Dispensaries will soon be opening in the Nation's Capital, just a short distance from the headquarters of the federal drug war. If the DEA has a problem with that, now is the time to speak up. If there's anything we can do to minimize the likelihood of your tactical units raiding these facilities with guns drawn and terrifying patients, we'd love to know what that is.

Nothing? Ok, then. We will interpret your silence to mean that you're cool with this.

Michael A. KomornAttorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

What we need to happen is to have 2/3s of the states to pass MM laws - we will reach critical mass and the scales will tip - for legalization.

Short of that - The Feds will need to act, which with the recent VA decision may not be that far off.

Guest Wayne

The U.S. Congress chose not to impose their legal right to override the DC decision. I would hope their silence is a loud and clear indication of the future. We are prevailing and the courts are siding with the people not the government.

Archived