Proper Strain For Ms Patient

flintcaregiver

Hello, are there any caregivers that have ms patients or even better are you a ms patient? I am thinking about taking on a new patient but I want to make sure I can provide quality meds in a timely fashion for this specific illness. What strains are the very best and what type of relief can my patient expect? He has ms, cancer, and depression now due to the illnesses and being fired from his job. They said it would increase there insurance premiums or something stupid like that. If medical cannabis is or is not the answer for this guy, please chime in. After a year of chemo he is losing hope.

fired from his job. They said it would increase there insurance premiums

-Isn't that illegal? Not allowed to discriminate based on disability.

He should sue those Bast*rds for descrimination! I would think that sativas would be best for MS/nerve disorders and depression. I am thinking Hazes and happy colombians. Am I Right?

He should sue those Bast*rds for descrimination! I would think that sativas would be best for MS/nerve disorders and depression. I am thinking Hazes and happy colombians. Am I Right?

I kind of think for MS a strain relatively high in CBD would be best. I have a feeling Free Leonard would be perfect. For depression the Sativas would be good, yes.

He got let go from his job over a year ago now. At the time he could still do his job but now, I don't think he could. Non union smaller company. Anyway suing is not even on his mind. This guy is fighting for his life at this point and I want to help him if I can. What I don't want to do is give him false hope and tell him I can help him if I can't. I heard on the kormon radio show someone mentioned a harvard study that cannabis stopped progression and reversed ms. I cannot find the actual documentation after hours of searching. Is there anyone reading this that has ms and had success with rick simpson oil? If so what kind of timeframe are we talking? Thanks

Speaking from first hand experience, if your patient has Relapse-Remit MS, with a hypersensitivity to heat, most sativas will not work well to relieve the cramps but will only magnify the burning feeling.

I can tell you that an 80/20 like Sharksbreath will relieve MS cramps as will a pure Kush, Mazar, the cut only Chemo, SuperGirl, and a few others I can't remember right now. The Super Skunk was OK as was the Widow. Bubblegum did little, same as Blueberry, Strawberry, Chronic, Northern Lights, Power Plant and BigBud. The Mango and Chocolope provided a little relief. Not saying those are bad medicine, just saying they didn't work for me.

There are 2 sativas I tried that do seem to provide nearly the same relief as the indicas, and they are the Super Lemon Haze and the Cheese. Most other sativas I tried did not provide the necessary relief for MS but seemed to be wonderful for nerve pain. Sour Diesel worked well for nerve pain as did the Cindy.

Hope this helps.

Peace & Health. :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived