Introduction

Hey guys, im a pretty non normal 30 year old female in Farmington Hills, MI that just moved here from Florida. I know you probably wondering why and I will be happy to tell you if you ask. Yes I am single and no I do not have kids.. yet. lol. I do not have any friends here and I hope to make some smoke friendly friends as soon as I can. I am sure you will see my dark side eventually =)

Carmen

Good then maybe I can make some friends. I would love to meet some people face to face and medicate or discuss medicating. I am a single 30 yr old woman and I am very sociable and friendly. All my friends would say im am pretty much a freak but one of the most outgoing and open/honest people they known. A good friend to have they say. So.. lets do it up! :)

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hey guys, im a pretty non normal 30 year old female in Farmington Hills, MI that just moved here from Florida. I know you probably wondering why and I will be happy to tell you if you ask. Yes I am single and no I do not have kids.. yet. lol. I do not have any friends here and I hope to make some smoke friendly friends as soon as I can. I am sure you will see my dark side eventually =)

Carmen

Welcome to the State and to the boards! Glad you decided to jump on in. Sooo, was it the MMP that brought you here? :))

hi Caramella,

i'm kelly, from holland, also in need of friends, lol. when you don't work, & r as old as me (40 something), you loose connection with people. geez, another b-day coming up soon, LOL!! but, i feel 30. especially now, with the help from the mmma! thanks to this site, i found a cool care-giver, becoming friends, and help getting meds!! :)

kelly

Welcome to the State and to the boards! Glad you decided to jump on in. Sooo, was it the MMP that brought you here? :))

Nah, I was born here and still have almost all of my family here minus my parents and sister and I love the north far better than I do the Hurricane ridden humid state of Florida that I was in for over 20 years. hehe

I am in general so greatful for every one being so friendly. I love meeting new people and it is so hard to make friends these days for some reason that I don't meet online 1st.. maybe it's lack of self esteem or just the fact that my physical and mental impairments keep me from going to bars or clubs or wherever to meet people. I don't wanna be alone forever. =) I am here to stay!!

Archived