Need Meds In Islamorada, Fl

If you thought it was hot in MI, its not

oh man bubblegrower, I will hook you up for sure. The weather is fine here. Little cloudy now but they move fast. 86 degrees, feels like 98. Real humid. We're about to head out on a twin engine boat and do some fishing/lounging. Down here for my bro's bachelor party. Staying in my buddys multimillion dollar condo. Definitely the way to live. I left my phone at home so pics will take a minute.

Friday we head to Key West, FL for the night. HOOOTY HOOOO

any club named after a large cat is right up my alley. You're gonna have a great time down here! Prolly be a little bit cooler in November too. Im gonna buy a cheap digi camera for the weekend. Pics soon brutha!

I will also let yall know if I come up with anything as well as a review. Keep your fingers crossed for me! The pain sux, but I couldnt' think of a better place to be uncomfortable than an island.

What up yall,

I am here in Islamorada, FL and have no meds. Vacation is sweet, but would be sweeter without pain. If anyone has any friendly folks down here PM me. Figured it would be worth a try.

The best bet I can give you is to hit up some of the hangouts for locals. I don't know anybody down in the Keys anymore, except a couple of dive captains. Now if you were up near Ft Myers Beach... Or if you are up for a little drive, you could probably find some up in Homestead.

Sorry no guarantees.

Enjoy the sun and the water.

Hey Man I go to the keys every year and what I always have to do is go down into key west and hit up one of the local hippie kid right off of duval st down there it is a BIT PRICEY 70 an 1/8 but it is defiantely good herb . Hope this helps. It really works for me every year . Good Luck .

Hey Man I go to the keys every year and what I always have to do is go down into key west and hit up one of the local hippie kid right off of duval st down there it is a BIT PRICEY 70 an 1/8 but it is defiantely good herb . Hope this helps. It really works for me every year . Good Luck .

I am glad to hear some results. Super stoked to get there tomorrow. I figure that there are a bunch of "heads" down here. It is an island after all :-)

The guys I am with are a little square, until they get drunk, then they wanna smoke. So, they aren't too motivated for a drive. I am gonna keep my fingers crossed for key west or maybe some locals here in islamorada. I brought a little with me so I have about 1 dose left. Then, who knows..... lol First time I haven't had herb/or herb on the horizon in 15 years. Pretty weird. Definitely keep you folks updated. Again, I forgot my camera but I am gonna buy a cheapy today. This house is insane! Like MTV cribs.

Thanks guys, my hopes are high now. no pun, f it, pun intended. lol

any tips on approaching some folks, or is it pretty open. I am from the phish/grateful dead scene so I have a bit of street cred and knowledge on back alley deals. Just wondering if there is a secret handshake. lloloolololol

lets not leave the "phish" part out. i saw 22 shows back in the "hayday" era.

bouncing 'round the room :)

"WIIIIILLLLLLSON"!!!

you got to RUN LIKE AN ANTELOPE OUTTA CONTROL!!

the telephone was ringing, so i handed it to liz.......... she said this isnt who it would be if it wasnt who it is :)

and finally....................

WELCOME THIS IS OUR PHARMHOUSE, WE HAVE CLUSTER FLIES ALAS, AND THIS TIME OF YEAR, IS BAD :)

i toured 3 years with the dead. when jerry passed in 95' we were all lost. it was between phish and "dave" and i took a liking to both instantly. and saw a ton of shows.

i just saw dave again a few weeks ago in indy and have tix for both soldier field shows coming up in sept.

i just got goosebumps typing this.............. as you know, soldier filed was the spot for the last dead show.

those are going to be 2 wonderful days. im so glad to be back east again!!

i toured 3 years with the dead. when jerry passed in 95' we were all lost. it was between phish and "dave" and i took a liking to both instantly. and saw a ton of shows.

i just saw dave again a few weeks ago in indy and have tix for both soldier field shows coming up in sept.

i just got goosebumps typing this.............. as you know, soldier filed was the spot for the last dead show.

those are going to be 2 wonderful days. im so glad to be back east again!!

You are gonna have a blast at soldier. wonder if it will be the same after the remodel. Glad to see that there are some heads on here. I got goosebumps reading about your reply. pics soon!

Archived