Dispensary Supplier Needs Info

skidmark

I am wanting to supply a dispensary with medical grade MJ...i need some information as to how it works and how to do it legally..I am a patient as well as caregiver and have been growing for 25 years both indoor and out..I was also a caregiver in California prior to moving to MI..Only serious inquiries and information please....thanks...skidmark...by the way, central MI is best for me...

You need to find the dispensary that is accepting overages and talk to them as to what type of donation they would be willing to make to you for your donation of medication. Every dispensary operates differently, and they are going to have to see a sample of the medication and then give you an offer. If you want to do that, I would suggest that you start to develop a relationship with a dispensary of your choice, use your people skills and see if you and the owner or purchaser are compatable, make sure you are comfortable with how things are ran at your dispensary of choice and then see what they would be interested.

You should also be prepared for the dispensary to issue you a 1099 form for any money they paid out to you for meds. There has been a discussion on this subject already in this forum. It seems there may or may not have been those who were surprised at receiving 1099 or have heard this would be happening.

Dizz

I am wanting to supply a dispensary with medical grade MJ...i need some information as to how it works and how to do it legally..I am a patient as well as caregiver and have been growing for 25 years both indoor and out..I was also a caregiver in California prior to moving to MI..Only serious inquiries and information please....thanks...skidmark...by the way, central MI is best for me...

You could also go to compassion meetins, there are all ways patients looking there, and patient to patient transphers are leagal.. so find a nice compassion club and see what happened, i know the clare club could use some new smiling faces.. you cant trade during meeting but you can after wards.

Archived