Changed My Whole Nute Regemen

Hydraulic Jack

I switched from Ionic to Pro Blend Pro for base nutes (plus other additives).......I bought all the items below...I thought adding all of the stuff I added the first week of flower would add a lot to the EC of my reservoir but I was wrong.....I thought I wouldn't have much left for base nutes after adding Bud Candy,Carboload,Bud Factor X,Bud Ignitor,Rhino Skin,Sensizym,VooDoo Juice,Tarantula and Pahrana but after adding all that it was only 0.4 - 0.6 EC.....HJ

Big Bud 1L

Bud Candy 4L

Carboload 1L

Overdrive 1L

Bud Factor X 4L

Bud Ignitor 1L

Rhino Skin 1L

Sensizym 1L

Prahana power 130gr

Tarantula Powder 130gr

VooDoo Juice 1L

B-52 1L

Nirvana 1L

I switched from Ionic to Pro Blend Pro for base nutes (plus other additives).......I bought all the items below...I thought adding all of the stuff I added the first week of flower would add a lot to the EC of my reservoir but I was wrong.....I thought I wouldn't have much left for base nutes after adding Bud Candy,Carboload,Bud Factor X,Bud Ignitor,Rhino Skin,Sensizym,VooDoo Juice,Tarantula and Pahrana but after adding all that it was only 0.4 - 0.6 EC.....HJ

Big Bud 1L

Bud Candy 4L

Carboload 1L

Overdrive 1L

Bud Factor X 4L

Bud Ignitor 1L

Rhino Skin 1L

Sensizym 1L

Prahana power 130gr

Tarantula Powder 130gr

VooDoo Juice 1L

B-52 1L

Nirvana 1L

HJ u realize that the synthetics in thee kill any microbial life in yuor medium right..? well ifyour pure hydro you don't have any....but if your using coco or what not you can add microbes but they get killed off by synthetic fertilizers.

Just a few thoughts if I may :)

1) That is a lot of stuff you are throwing at it? Is it based on a feeding schedule of some sort?

2) Pure Blend is organic, Pure Blend Pro is not.

3) Nothing improves taste like a good, long flush.

I have used Pure Blend Pro for the last year and I am in the process of switching off of it. My outdoor garden is getting the last of the bottles. I am moving to Humboldt County products. Their nutes are designed and tested specifically for cannabis.

Just a few thoughts if I may :)

1) That is a lot of stuff you are throwing at it? Is it based on a feeding schedule of some sort?

2) Pure Blend is organic, Pure Blend Pro is not.

3) Nothing improves taste like a good, long flush.

I have used Pure Blend Pro for the last year and I am in the process of switching off of it. My outdoor garden is getting the last of the bottles. I am moving to Humboldt County products. Their nutes are designed and tested specifically for cannabis.

I think you are mistaken.........Pure blend Pro is organic based........And yes I use AN's feeding schedule with the additives...HJ

PURE BLEND ™ Pro is a hydro-organic vegetative and fruit and flower formula which is a specialty custom blend of natural and organic sources of essential major, secondary, and trace minerals in 100% soluble form from the land and sea. PURE BLEND ™ Pro produces vigorous lush green vegetation and superior fruits, flowers, and vegetables. When compared to conventional chemical fertilizers, PURE BLEND ™ Pro will provide increased nutritional values and is a healthy, environmentally friendly alternative.

Archived