Post On Mlive While The Topic Is Hot And Will Be Read

so the DEA came in and stole 2 ounces and nobody was charged with anything an the club went on as normal the next day? WTF? So they basically got robbed wtf is the point and how can they get away with that

They get away with it because nobody else but us care about this stuff..If we weren't all broke trying to obtain and grow meds maybe we could all get together and really make a difference. But yeah it sounds to me like there were some high a s s DEA agents later that day...Just sitting around smoking having doughnuts and coffee talking about how great the raid went...That is a good point though like why raid then n not charge anyone? Almost seems like just a warning to the rest of us that if we try and find legal affordable methods of allowing patients to obtain meds they will harass us. Kind of reminds me of the old bully on the playground scenario.

Really????

i was just playin. :D prob shoulda post that in the conspiracy theory section :mellow: who knows really. is it possible, definately. ive seen some posts about people making claims about these forums, which if it were true, i would bet it had malicious or blatant rule violation content. either way big bro is alive and smart as ever.

i would def ask why like taj said. has it posted yet?

Archived